Calendar Babies It is now finished

My calendar babies its a fun little project I have started hope to add the other months as I go so go to bottom for new month as I post please.

Grant AKA Bobby January

FEBRUARY KENZIE AKA PORTER AND PORTIA

Hope you all like my little project .

22 Likes

What an awesome idea and you are doing a fabulous job !!!

1 Like

Thanks so much :grinning: My computer went down lost everything so starting from scratch lol.

Adorable project!! I have an Ashton Drake Calendar and I love my calendar babies :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Very nice , don’t think mine will be quite that fashionable when completed :grinning:

1 Like

Yours will be even better and more special :grinning: they’ll be one of a kind!!

1 Like

It will be special for me and mine if I manage to get it finished lol

1 Like

Such a cute and clever idea! I love it!

2 Likes

Thanks :smile: hope all the months come out well March will soon be here lol

2 Likes

Cute idea!

1 Like

:smile:

Great idea.

1 Like

Thanks !

MARCH Thomas awake.

8 Likes

Wonder would it be better to just post again if and when I add more months or just post to this one and try to keep it going ?
I do have April ready now but think it is just a tad early now March is here in a couple days so I’m good with that lol :smile:

3 Likes

I love this idea and your babies and the pictures are so cute!

1 Like

Thanks so much it is a fun thing to come up with the different ideas for each month :smile:

1 Like

Great idea. Cute pictures. Wherever you decide to post, I would try to keep them in the same post.

1 Like

Thanks it was one of those ideas that wouldn’t leave so I acted on it :smile: keeping this post going would probably be best .
Just not sure how to keep from losing it in a month or longer , perhaps come in every now and then and go ho hum waiting to post lol .

1 Like

I love this idea!! So so cute. I love it

1 Like