Calendar Babies It is now finished

Thanks everyone for looking at my calendar project its hard to believe but here it is March already must be because I’m having fun playing lol.
Think I might be ready for April soon :wink:

1 Like

LOVE IT!::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks ! :smile: be more months soon .

Hi back again with April and May hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I did putting them together :smile:

APRIL - Kenzie AKA Porter and Portia.

MAY - Precious Gift AKA Gavin April Showers bring May flowers .

5 Likes

I am really enjoying your calendar babies!!! You’re so creative!!! Absolutely adorable :revolving_hearts:

@kareninflorida look at this Precious Gift :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you its nice to hear someone likes my efforts :smile:

2 Likes

LOVE them :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

:smile:

1 Like

ADORABLE!!! :heart:

I am LOVING your calendar babies!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for coming to visit my babies :smile: and for your wonderful compliment .I seem to be on a creative wave hope I don’t fall off lol.

3 Likes

Back again for anyone interested in my progress I now have June and July finished moving right along here they are .

JUNE .
We have the wedding month with Amelia and Tibby AKA Angelique and Joshua the flower girl and ring bearer .
Lucky Angelique caught the bouquet Josh is not as happy about that as she is .

July.
For the festivities we have Riley , Fei Yen , Raine and Shyann .

5 Likes

August and September is now in the works hope to complete them all soon .

2 Likes

:wink:

They’re all so adorable !

1 Like

Thank you ! :smile:: I have just about decided more than two babies in a photo are very hard to work with reborn or real variety lol .

1 Like

The July pic reminded me of working with real babies the most, that Riley has an attitude real pushy and Fei Yen was just a push over lol :wink:

1 Like

awww i bet ya fun doing this ! very creative !

1 Like

Oh yeah ! it is fun and as I said a bit of a challenge with some of the babies I chose to use lol thanks for coming by and the compliment :smile:

What a cute and fun thing to do!

1 Like