Calendar Babies It is now finished

But Mommy…her eated all my candy…

2 Likes

Yes ! that is just the expression I was looking for lol :smile:

1 Like

Adorable! :grin: She’ll get a tummy ache if you let her eat any more.:candy:

1 Like

Thank you and its too late she emptied the bags LOL :smile: greedy little angel .

Here is November only one more to go and its going going gone :smile:

This one is pretty simple compared to all the others however this is the one I have chosen and so here it is .

NOVEMBER -IN ALL THINGS BE THANKFUL

ANA as my little turkey .

5 Likes

Excuse the lighting it is very cloudy here today :blush: Fixed it got better lighting uploaded better picture.

So I’m done

Cute baby and crochet outfit!:grinning: What about December??? My birthday month​:grin:

1 Like

Thank you so much I appreciate the compliment :smile: This next one is for you RidgetopCreations December Happy Birthday!!!

AND TO THEM A CHILD WAS BORN .

DECEMBER - Kenzie AKA Porter and Portia with James as baby Jesus .
Simple but it is what December brings to mind for me.

Now I am finished no more babies being posted .

7 Likes

So glad you had FUN! Thanks for sharing your calendar babies with us! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you :smile: and it was very nice of you checking in for a look .

1 Like

Thank-you @LillyBellesBabies! Your little babies are so adorable. My favorite part of December is Christmas and the Nativity and What it means for us all. Hope! :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you ! I knew you were the one for my December tribute :smile:

1 Like

I really love your post. So much fun!

1 Like

Thank you ! it has been a fun challenge for me putting all of them together , I am in the process of getting my little babies into calendar now so I can have it all in print to enjoy: :smile:

1 Like

I almost put November on a turkey platter but :smile:then thought it through not in good taste lol or is it ? perhaps try it for alternate picture for calendar I might like it .
SO I thought about it here it is with the platter any Thoughts too much? no difference ?

2 Likes

Now I am finished just wanted to try the platter idea out lol :blush: Well finished except for printing it out and since it is now in calendar form I am all ready to let the printer do the rest lol.

I just saw this. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:️ You are so very creative!! All the the months are amazing but December is my favorite with the manger scene! He’s the reason we have hope. I’m going to make a baby Jesus for under our tree this year. I also have Amelia and Kenzie. I was thinking of Logan asleep for baby Jesus. Or maybe Leif?

1 Like

Thank you ! it was so much fun figuring out the different scenes I wanted to create and who would star in it :smile: my calendars I printed off and sent out went over big so I was pretty happy .

1 Like