Alternatives

Show me your favorite alternative with a regular baby kit (not animals, etc)! No alterations to the kit, etc…just paint. I may turn Marnie into an alternative, and looking for inspiration!

3 Likes

My Lilian. I love her ! I did Jewel as a zombie.

9 Likes

First baby reminds me of the Black Eyed Children Creepypasta, chilling but adorable!

1 Like

Exactly what I have made :slight_smile: I know they are supposed to be older but I am fascinated by them.

1 Like

I made Emma into Pinocchio. One of the few alternatives I’ve made without altering the kit!

13 Likes

That is so cute!

2 Likes

Love these!

1 Like

I have a lot but here is one. Frankenbaby Presley Awake

11 Likes

That is amazing!

1 Like

Thank you, I had so much fun painting him. My oldest daughter has him and will not give him back, lol!

1 Like

Poor Presley lol!!! He does look amazing though!!! I had to
Zoom
I’m on all his stitches and staples

1 Like

My big Joe

7 Likes

Annette------I DON’T like alternative babies----BUT----I have to say, the ARTWORK on this little guy is AMAZING!!! You have an awesome talent and a Great Imagination girl!! Keep up the good work and who knows, maybe one day I will become a ‘convert’!!

(I actually like this one–don’t tell anyone)

1 Like

Thank you @lynn That means the world to me! My daughter thinks I can just make another one. :roll_eyes: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That is insane! Insanely adorable, wow… I’m not into alternatives but you may have changed my mind!

2 Likes

I have a pin head somewhere from a couple years back but as good as yours though. Looking for a pic.

1 Like

Fwiw I agree with @lynn. I’m not into alternatives one bit, but this doll is so amazing that I’ve been sitting here looking at him for a few minutes now. You are so creative and talented!

1 Like

I don’t know where to begin with this guy! Annette you ever work in tv? Incredible work. Wondering, do you have nightmares?

1 Like

15 Likes

My little clown and zombie.

9 Likes