Presley awake and asleep

I have both from bountiful baby, I can’t find information about these two. I bought them a long time ago when I first started. Anyone have any reference photos?

You can find them here. https://bountifulbaby.com/pages/discontinued-kits

It just has a pic and no info :woman_shrugging:t2: Gina, I get inspo photos off of Pinterest. I have a seconds kit. Was thinking of it being a keeper. I might switch out the arms as I really don’t care for 3/4. If I find the size eyes I bought, I’ll let you know…

This was my Presley asleep

1 Like

My presley awake…i did presley asleep but will have to scrounge around for her pix later.

5 Likes

My first AA bub was Presley

1 Like

Here is the Presley awake I reborned.

1 Like

Thanks ladies, adorable babies, makes me want to paint them. I didn’t know they were discontinued and was worried they were fakes or I was going crazy. I looked on this site but when I clicked on links there were not photos. Just wanted to make sure they were legit.

After they were discontinued, they rereleased some seconds without COA’s.

Right on. Now I am wondering if I should paint them…might be someone who collects who might want them for their kit collection. They are pretty cute.

1 Like

Yes, of course you should paint them!! You are an awesome Artist. Please don’t let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch. We love your style!!!

Remember mine?

3 Likes

Presley asleep was the first Realborn made. (I think I remember that correctly).

1 Like