6 weeks 👶

LOL!! Lipstick and heels will do it every time. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Congratulations Nikki!!:two_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby: I am so excited for you!! Sending good vibes your way​:dizzy::sparkles:

1 Like

Congratulions NIk !!! This little one is a blessing and he/she will be a great asset to the ROSE show. Can’t wait to meet him/her. Won’t that be cool------a real born at the show, how fun for all of us. Is this your first??? I am praying all goes well for you, hubby and baby. Love Ya !!

2 Likes

Yes!! My first​:heart:️ I am going to need ALOT. Of advice and tips!!! I’m not sure I know how to even change a diaper…:flushed:

3 Likes

Trust me----you’ll get that part REALLY quick!!

4 Likes

Lololololol LYNN! I wish I could hug you to pieces!

Congratulations! Such great news! A brand new little one to welcome in 2016,! Looking forward to the monthly baby bump pictures! Will be sending prayers for your baby and for you!

2 Likes

Aww,Now I’m even more sad about not going to ROSE. :frowning: But I’m still really happy for you :heart:

OK-------((HUGS)). to you and I’ll pretend I got some from you, ok?!

2 Likes

DC- don’t give up on Rose! It’s a year away!

Perfect Lynn :grinning::heart:

I have to. I can’t afford it,And I know that. I don’t want to get my hopes up and then be disappointed.

I got prayers and positive vibes heading your way!!! Congrats and you know i will have to draw him/her!!!

1 Like

Have a big talk with that little bun and tell him/her that auntie melanie says he/she better fully bake before coming out and to be healthy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Mel!! Yes, you will def be drawing!!! I’ll tell the peanut!!! I don’t know what else to call the bun yet!!! Lolol when will I know the gender? I forgot to ask!:flushed: great advice Angela!!

Mel!! Yes, you will def be drawing!!! I’ll tell the peanut!!! I don’t know what else to call the bun yet!!! Lolol when will I know the gender? I forgot to ask!:flushed: great advice Angela!!

nikkiroc:
I’m not sure I know how to even change a diaper…:flushed:

Aren’t you glad you reborn babies! All the little bums you can practice on! Good trial runs without the smell lol​:wink: oooo andddd if you don’t like the outfit for peanut you can use it for a reborn win win :sunglasses: o yea we rockin!

4 Likes

I am totally comfortable!!! You all will be with me through it all! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️ thank you for the info… I totally will do a 3d!!! :smiley::heart:️:smiley::heart:

1 Like

Since I am going to be an aunt, I can see a tiny Aussie tee shirt and a plush koala will need to be in the post to you in the near future. :wink:

4 Likes

Awwwwww!!! Starr!!! I love you!