6 weeks 👶

OMGS Nikki so EXCITED for you!!! Can I be her godmother? Pretty please? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

WOW!!! Congratulations Nikki!!! :smile: This is sooooo exciting!!! Your having a baby!!! Lots of love and support is coming from me to you! Hang in there! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations. ;-D. I am praying for you and baby.

1 Like

Congratulations… Will keep you and your baby in my prayers…

1 Like

Thank you ladies!!! Izzy- my sister would be soooooooooooo mad!!! Lololollll although, I do talk to you way more than her!!! Lolol :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

Yay yay yay Nikki!! Congratulations! So happy for you!!

1 Like

I guess the lipstick and heel thing worked!:flushed::grin::laughing: @pia and@mamadar

6 Likes

Oh, I almost choked! Too funny, Nikki!!! :laughing:

2 Likes

(Whacking Amy on the back…Heimlich maneuver on standby…LOL)

4 Likes

Lmao! I think I heard Amy say… OWWWWWW! Lmao!!!

4 Likes

Just think making up for buying babies got you a baby :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Thanks, Helen!! :relaxed:

Just glad you’re okay now, Amy. LOLOL. I am so happy for Nikki I could just hop up and down laughing! I might need a straight jacket! I love real babies. Did any one notice that Izzy said “she”? Do you think it’s a prediction?

5 Likes

I’m sure we’ll be voting on it or something, won’t we? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Congratulations!! I will hold you and your baby close to my heart and keep you both in my prayers! :heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! :smile:

1 Like

My gosh! Most posts to a topic EVER! Must be the lipstick and heels. LOL! Congratulations and I will pray for an uneventful full term pregnancy! You will be a very fun mommy!

4 Likes

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Wow ladies!!! I am so full of love for ALL of you!!! I am so grateful and lucky to have you all in my life! And my little peanuts!!! Girl??? Really??? Ok, I’ll post belly picks when I have them and u can guess!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

5 Likes

That will be so much fun​:heart:️:heart_eyes::heart:️:heart_eyes::heart:️:heart_eyes:

2 Likes