6 weeks 👶

No, i don’t think you’ve already screwed up, but I’d definitely switch to air dry, at least until after the baby is born and even then i’d do heat set outside. Try checking the PM again. I was probably still typing. lol

2 Likes

Congrats Nikki! I will keep you and your little one in my prayers!!!

1 Like

You guys are sooooo getting monthly belly pictures!!! Lololol :flushed::flushed::flushed::scream::scream::scream:

5 Likes

I have 2 heads to root while I wait for my air dry. And no needles! Sssssssshhhhhooooooooooootttttttt!!! Lolol I can just go buy some anywhere can I? Does anyone sell them? Like hobby lobby?

What size? Cut or uncut? I might have some.

1 Like

I like uncut, but I have holders for the cut ones. I have been using( and breaking) lol 43g and 42 g… But I’m getting a lot better!!! Lolololol I went though about 24 before I got the hang of it! Lol

1 Like

Congratulations Nikki, I hope everything turns out great for you this time. Just take it easy, I’ll be praying for you.

2 Likes

My air dry paints are on their way, we can learn together ! :wink:

1 Like

Congratulations! I never tire of baby talk! By the way, my NuWave sits on or under my kitchen table and when I need to use it, I drag it outside to my old microwave cart on the back porch, put the babies in and bake. When I am completely finished for the day, I drag it back in. That way it doesn’t have to be outside in the elements, except just while baking.

Bring on the baby bump photos!!! Yay!!! :blush:

2 Likes

Yay angel!!! Which did you get???

I got FX heard really good things about them. Still can’t believe we are having a real baby!!!

3 Likes

I KNOW!:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️ but WE ARE!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️ I want to go on my roof and scream!!! Lolololol or dance all around… But I’m supposed to stay CALM. I don’t even know what that means!!! Lololll

9 Likes

U and CALM do not go together but we wouldn’t have you NO other way !

5 Likes

Lololol :smiley::grinning::grinning::smiley::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️good!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

thats wonderful and exciting news
sending possitive energies your way

1 Like

thats wonderful and exciting news
sending possitive energies your way

1 Like

Ok Nikki I have decide to take one for the team and I will drink you’re share of wine for the next 9 months.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::tada::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::tada::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::tada::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️And since you need to stay calm I think in one hour everyone should stand outside and scream for Nikki​:grinning::heart:️:heart_eyes::grinning::heart:️:heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Wow!!! Big HUGs!!! Congrats.

1 Like

What a trooper!

Great idea!

2 Likes

No one has ever done that for me before!!! Awwwwwww!!! That’s pure love! :heart:

2 Likes