6 weeks 👶

I KNOW I shouldn’t write this. I am not telling a soul except my beloved Forum ladies. I’m six weeks pregnant. I just had to tell someone!!! Now… Don’t get all excited for me yet. Just pray for me. I’m excited but scared. This isn’t the first time so, just pray for me:-) I love you ladies!!! Thank you for being here for me!:heart:️

41 Likes

YEA!!!Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Oh Nikki! Don’t inhale any fumes or anything like that, and NO NO NO drinking! I am praying for you honey and so excited for you. God bless this little one. What a wonderful, fun, mommy you will be.

4 Likes

It’s weird… I haven’t really wanted wine lately! Or coffee! Lol I usually about live on those! So… I haven’t been drinking even wine lately, thank god! Inhale fumes?? Lol I am afraid to inhale period!!! Your mouth to gods ears:-) I would be a funny mom​:heart:️ thank you Anna! :smiley:

5 Likes

@lynn don’t worry! I’ll bring the munchkin to Rose. Lol :heart:️

2 Likes

Congratulations and I am wishing you the best!

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS, NIKKI!!! How wonderful! I’m praying for you.

1 Like

Nikki so excited for you​:heart:️:heart_eyes::heart:️:heart_eyes::heart:️:tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

That’s wonderful news and you have my prayers!

1 Like

SO HAPPY FOR YOU SWEETIE!!! YAY!!! Sending much love and lots of good thoughts your way :heart:

2 Likes

OMGosh how Excieting!!! Your going to be an excellent mommie! So happy for you and hubby ! Y’all must be over the moon! Will keep y’all in my prayers. :dancer:< happy dancing! :tada::tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

Congratulations. Will be praying all goes well!

1 Like

So exciting!!! Congrats!!! Prayers for healthy baby,healthy Momma!!

2 Likes

Well… You are all Aunties in my book!!! :heart:️ you will all be with me every step of the way​:heart:️:smiley: I thank his for you ladies EVERY DAY!

5 Likes

Lol Michelle! I won’t ever put this baby down!!! Poor baby will be smothered with my love!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️ the baby will come out crying to to to Rose to meet all of you!

3 Likes

I am already trying to get my hubby to knock down one of the bedroom walks so I can have the nursery attached to my bedroom… He’s like CCCCHHHHHIIIILLLLLLL LITTLE MOMMA!!! Lolol

5 Likes

Totally!!! Yay!’!!! :smiley::heart:️:smiley::heart:️

1 Like

Thank you ABC!!! Yes, it’s been a long hard road, hopefully this time I’ll reach my destination! :smiley::heart:️:smiley::heart:️

2 Likes

Should I switch to air dry? :scream: I love my ghsp! And I am finally getting better! Lolo

1 Like

Ok!!! Good idea! :laughing::heart:️