6 weeks šŸ‘¶

Congratulations Nikki!!

1 Like

Yay! Congrats Nikki! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you everyoneā€‹:heart:ļø letā€™s not get to excited until I get past 5 months.:wink:

2 Likes

Congratulations! Sending prayers and happy vibes your way!!

1 Like

Praying that you have a very smooth as well as healthy & happy pregnancy, baby, & mommy!

1 Like

Absolutely you should switch to airdry. If you donā€™t, you MUST NOT be in the same area where you are setting the genesis paint!

3 Likes

Wow!!! Ok. Iā€™m putting the oven outside, but itā€™s 109 here today with 90 percent humidity:-(

1 Like

I am happy for you and will keep you in my prayers. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you Diane and everyone! I need and appreciate your prayersšŸ™šŸ¼

1 Like

OMG, I feel like weā€™re all having a baby!!! Congratulations, Nikki!!! Iā€™ll be praying for you and baby!!! :grinning: :blush: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

SO, SO happy for youā€¦Will have you in my prayers tooā€¦(This kinda gives me extra incentive to try to make the doll show next year tooā€¦ :wink:) You will be the best mom everā€¦

5 Likes

Oh Nikki, so very happy for you and your hubby. Will keep you all in my prayers.

1 Like

Nikki, iā€™m SO EXCITED for you!! With the problems youā€™ve had I wouldnā€™t risk using the heat set paints. Aside from the fact that you couldnā€™t pay ME to go outside in that weather, you will be breathing some of the fumes when you open the oven and the vinyl is still hot. You donā€™t want any ā€˜what ifsā€™ down the road. My prayers are with all the others. Maybe the onslaught of prayers will make a difference. Make sure you check with your doctor about traveling in October. PM for you.

3 Likes

Now you guys have me so touched Iā€™m in happy tears:-) I might get annoying with all the details @AmyR777 , and @westernstarr ā€¦ Please??? :smiley::heart:ļø:smiley::heart:ļø:smiley::heart:ļø

2 Likes

:smiley: How exciting! Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Congratulations!! I hope you have a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby.

2 Likes

I think air dry is the to go. You obviously donā€™t want to press your luck because vinyl smells even when itā€™s cooling down. At 109ā€™ itā€™s going to take 3 days for it to get to room temp and outside thatā€™s gonna be 109ā€™. Look at it this way you will learn something new and with the grace of God and lots of prayers you will get a nice healthy baby. You have my prayers for sure.

3 Likes

I know Jeanā€¦ They might actually have to travel to me. I am afraid to move at this point. :grin: oven is outside! And I will look into air dry. If I donā€™t reborn, I will explode. I canā€™t sit stillā€¦ Except when Iā€™m painting babies!!! My message from you didnā€™t show up!!!

1 Like

Good idea. I have been waiting til the nuwave is completely cool and wearing a mask like thisā€¦ :mask:. But, I wasnā€™t this careful before because I didnā€™t knowā€¦ Do you think I already screwed up?? :weary:

Ok. Iā€™ll stop and look into air dry- your are right, I can learn something new!!! :heart:ļø:heart:ļø

1 Like