6 weeks 👶

I promise pat!!!:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

I’ll keep you in my prayers!! I know what it’s like to have a high risk pregnancy from the get go. I was in that situation with my youngest daughter. Alot of great advice I read on here for you… and support :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Thank you… I am taking it so easy it’s ridiculous!

3 Likes

Nikki, you MUST do one of these bunny babies! I wonder where you can get the ears and fuzzy butts?

1 Like

Wait… Those are not real???

Lolololol oh my god Helen!!!im soooooo stupid!!! I am crying laughing!!!

1 Like

Hahahahahhahahahah! Yes!!! I need to find those ears !!! And a tail!!!

Well THOSE are, but you could make one that wasn’t OR you could photograph your real bunny that way after little he or she is born. OR you could do both!!!

1 Like

I totally will!!! I love it!!!

It’s amazing how somebody laughing makes you laugh too…even if they are just writing about it. Here I sit all alone in my front room cackling like an old hen.

4 Likes

Me too!!! Lololol

I seriously have to pee every 5 seconds. I can’t believe how much exercise I get walking( running) to the bathroom. And my nipples HURT. Is this TMI???

5 Likes

LOL!!! No, it’s something most of us have all been through. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nope. Been there, done that.

1 Like

Nikki, I can make you the bunny ears and diaper cover. Do you want, white, tan, pink, blue or any combination of these?

4 Likes

That is is totally COOL @jeanhai. I can’t wait to see what you do for Nikki’s little bun!

2 Likes

@jeanhai ARE YOU SERIOUS??? Oh my goodness!!! :heart:️ I am soooooo lucky! You can pick the colors! Oh Jean, how many times do I tell you how much I love you??? Well… I hope you never get tired of it!!:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit2::rabbit::rabbit2::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit:

Of course I’m serious. I wanted to do it as a surprise but I was afraid somebody would beat me to it.

3 Likes

You should have them made and have it as part of your ‘send home’ parcel with the babies you sale…especially if you have a bunny as your nursery mascot…
If you don’t decide to go with

Nikki’s Newborn Nursery - NNN

you could call it

The Briar Patch Babies Nursery

3 Likes

That is sooooooo sweet of you Jean…you are one very lovely lady!

2 Likes