Zodi - WIP

Zodi - Forest Fairy
I’ve been working with shimmering powders for glitter effects. I was nervous that the varnish might minimize the effects so I used satin varnish. Everything turned out okay. I plan to add more designs after rooting hair. I’m going to attempt to apply acrylic paint for final looks.

25 Likes

I absolutely love how this is turning out!

1 Like

Thank you. I’m having fun with her! :hugs:

1 Like

Shes beautiful!

1 Like

Beautiful! I have used shimmering face powders and the Americana deco varnish turned out ok. I was experimenting with different powders.

1 Like

Ooooh cool! How fun! Cat wait to see her finished! Going to root fun colored hair?

1 Like

Thank you ma’am :revolving_hearts:

Thank you. I hope she turns out nice!! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks! I have valentine pink hair :revolving_hearts: pinkish-purple look.

Curious to see what kind of clothes it ends up in.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Me too :joy::joy::rofl::heart_eyes: Im still waiting on the supplies to arrive. That too is a work in progress.

Thank you so much! :revolving_hearts: This is also my first fantasy baby. :hugs: It’s been a challenge trying to find fantasy resources but I guess that how you put your creativity to the test :joy:. I found a few wings on Etsy and decided on this company for my final purchase IndigoMoonWings - Etsy. If I don’t like them, then I will purchase from JustAsStrangeAsIAm - Etsy.

1 Like

That’s a good idea!

Yeah, she took a long time replying to my message…so I ordered from Indigo Moon. I didn’t see anything that allowed me to attach the wings to the body. These are the wings I wanted to get from Just as Strange…

3 Likes

Love the colors in those wings, so pretty!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

That’s a good idea. I haven’t received my wings just yet, but I will let you know what I plan to do when I receive them.

8 Likes

Looking magical :star_struck:

1 Like

Cute!

1 Like

@RainbowArtDolls @Evee

Thank you ladies! :revolving_hearts: