Zodi - WIP

She is beautiful!! I made a zodi fairy with pastel rainbow hair, and with markings on her face, and jewels on her hands. But yours is waaaayyyy cuter!

3 Likes

You have quite the steady hand, this looks so beautiful! Please share your progress!

3 Likes

I’ve made many tutu dress, but never this tiny and I don’t think I’ve worked this hard before!! I’m still designing this dress (this is the 2nd dress)! Trying to figure out how to hide the cloth around the arms yet keep the dress functional to slide on and off.

5 Likes

I love her!

1 Like

Ok. I did a body lace down the back of the dress and inserted the wings (on wired prongs). It seems to be sufficient. I can’t seem to make the lace down prettier but I’m not going to let it overwhelm me :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you!! So much!!! I’m super excited about her outcome. I have her drying now. I placed a Diamond in the middle of her forehead.

1 Like

I’m not sure why the post won’t let me add the link but I got these wings from IndigoMoonWings on Etsy. This wingspan will be approximately the same as yours given the 1-2 cm space between the wings.

2 Likes

Yes, the wings were detached. Single units. I think the magnet is going to be the best approach for yours.

3 Likes

Lol. I thought the same thing and did a double check. It’s our first fantasy baby…we learn as we go! Your baby will be awesome…you’re more prepared than I was. :woman_shrugging:t4::woman_facepalming:t4: I just kept ordering stuff :joy:

2 Likes

Love her!

1 Like

Thanks!! I can’t wait to put her together!

1 Like