Wip Nina Legler

Ladies! Blue or grey eyes?? And what color hair do you think?

Girl or boy?

16 Likes

Piglet, I can’t tell the difference on my computer so I can’t help with eye color. I think she would look good in a soft brown hair, She is perfect, I love her coloring and her little face, would also make an adorable boy!!

3 Likes

Thank you Lynn! Your right… I can’t see the eye color diff I’m the photos either!!

2 Likes

She’s looking really good! I can’t wait to see him/her finished. How was the vinyl to paint? I’ve been looking at a few of these kits and want to get one but can’t decide which one!

2 Likes

I can’t tell the eye color on my monitor, but I think a darker color like gray would work fine with baby brown hair. Nice job with the skin tones and blushing! Can’t wait to see the finished baby. I think girl.

4 Likes

She is so so sweet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

GIRL, for sure! I agree with @otterbaby2 ~ DITTO! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks ladies!!! Grey and soft brown hIr coming right up! :heart:️:heart_eyes::kiss:

3 Likes

Oh love her. Her cute expression makes me want to scoop her up for a cuddle x

2 Likes

Nikki, your babies are excellent! All the skin tones are very nicely blended…Love her! :smile:

4 Likes

Well… Let’s see how you feel after you see the eyebrows​:scream::scream::scream:

2 Likes

Your babies have always looked good but it seems you have gone to another level. What ever your doing keep it up. Love this little sweetie! !

3 Likes

What a cute one, Nikki! I think baby girl, too. I’m sure you’ll do fine with the eyebrows. :wink:

1 Like

Dark blue and a boy.

1 Like

Eyebrow advice… Please❤️

4 Likes

Looks great!

1 Like

Thanks guys!!!:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

How are these…

2 Likes

Those are great, too! :slight_smile:

1 Like