Wip Nina Legler

Yea!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

great eyebrows Piglet!!! I have been putting eyebrows on Easton and they look horrible and I am so DONE with it that I don’t care anymore!!! They are going to stay the way they are, I have a hard time getting a nice soft baby brown. They always have the yucky yellow undertone and I hate it!!! Both of yours are great!!!

1 Like

Thank you lynn❤️ do you paint or use prisma?

These one’s I painted. I hate them. I’m not painting them anymore----pencil only from now on!!! Although the one;s on my Serenity are painted, but they are dark.

1 Like

I LOVE using the prismas! Makes brows so easy!!! Let’s see Lynn! And thank you miss october❤️

1 Like

Maybe I’ll get a picture tomorrow and let you see what a mess I made this time!!

1 Like

I love you Lynn! Your babies are gorgeous!

This one isn’t lol !!! It has those hairy caterpillar eyebrows!!

1 Like

Gorgeous coloring! Will be a beautiful girl. Presley’s eyebrows look great, too.

1 Like

Brows look super…both babies :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love you ladies, thank you:-)

Shan, the vinyl was different. Like… Really smooth. I can’t really describe it, except to say… I like bb vinyl better! I even think I need an extra layer of varnish on her. And it was a little harder to get the vinyl to take color. BUT… I would still buy another:-)

Great job Nikki, how do you get the prisma pencils to work? I can’t get the color to go on the vinyl HELP PLEASE!!!

You need to apply your varnish first:-) that’s it! Easy breezy! :heart:️

1 Like

Great, thank you❤️

1 Like

I love blue eyes and your baby is BEAUTIFUL!!!

1 Like