WINNERS FOR Realborn® ASHER AWAKE KIT!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! The winners for our Bountiful Baby Realborn® Give-A-Way Drawing for Asher Awake Kit are:

@pattyabe via BB Forum
@Leslie76 via BBForum
and Roberta Cole via Facebook

You will receive a Personal Message via the Social Network which your winning entry was from!

Congratulations!!!

Thanks Everyone for participating in our Bountiful Baby Realborn® Give-A-Way Drawing!
Emily
Media Manager
Bountiful Baby

5 Likes

Congratulations guys!

Congratulations winners!!!

WOW! Thanks BB. Is this the correct way to accept winning?

Patty Abernathy

6 Likes

Congrats to the winners!!!

Wonderful. Congrats y’all.

Congratulation to the three winners, wish it was me !!!

Congratulations all you lucky people. :fireworks: Can’t wait to see the reborned versions.

Congratulations! Looking forward to WIP pics!

Woohoo lol That just made my day :blush: thank you!!!

6 Likes

Congratulations to the winners. What a sweet surprise, huh? Wish it was me, but glad it was you.

Congratulations :slight_smile:

look in your email Patty and see if there is something to reply too, I think tha’ts what we had to do last time but I cant remember. Maybe some one else might know? Hate to see any one loose there winnings.

Congrats!

Congratulations winners!

Congrats!!! :slight_smile:

Thank-you so much!! I am so excited and happy to win this kit!

@EmilyBB Was the forms sent yet I keep looking haven’t seen anything yet I’m nervous I may miss it or not get it that would be my luck :blush:

I still haven’t got any messages from BB about winning either… We have until tomorrow to get back to them or we will loose out.

1 Like

I know I keep checking to see if I have any messages nothing yet hopefully soon I kept waking up all night checking cuz I’m scared I may lose it lol