WINNERS FOR Realborn® ASHER AWAKE KIT!

@pia thanks I just messaged her I won on the bb forum so I should get it on here is that correct I been looking so much my phones dying lol

3 Likes

You also responded on this thread and I think that is adequate too. My guess is that you will get a shipping notice within the next day and then BB will put the kit up for ordering.

1 Like

I just got a message on Facebook, so you both should be hearing soon.

1 Like

Hi everyone! I get VERY busy at times, but I apologize for the delay this time! You do not need to worry, you will not loose out on it until you’ve received a message AND THAN we do not receive a reply within 24-48 hours. (Although I try to send it immediately, you will always receive the message within 24 hours from when the winners are drawn.) :smile:

Thanks for participating everyone!!
Emily, Bountiful Baby

4 Likes

Yay all set with asher I’m so excited my slumberland mohair should be in hopefully this week an I need to find some nice newborn blue eyes for him any suggestions:) on where to go lol I was gonna do twins but I think I’m gonna start asher asleep when I get home I plan on keeping the both of them it will be the only ones I have kept that I have made an Im hoping I can get asher asleep an awake for my niece she is addicted to reborning at 13 It truly is the little things in life that put a smile on my face thanks again bb :blush::blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes