What did Who do to Natali Blick Re: Zoey?

I suspect she realizes how far out of bounds she has stepped and can’t make herself step back, admit she was wrong, and apologize, possibly due to embarrassment. By her continuing this, she is feeding more fuel into the lie she created and the rumors coming from it.

3 Likes

I suspect the same.

All of this drama with selling dolls at cost since she can’t bear to look at them is really not necessary. There is a lot of emotion running wild in regards to this war, so had she apologized and left things alone, people for the most part would have understood.

3 Likes

I totally agree with you, Katina, she is hopefully going to regret ever mouthing off about having always supported Natalie and now she wont. In my opinion there is so much of this hate talk on the internet and the tv, many of these folks think there are so many people believing as they do, but i believe there are many more good, kind non judgemental folks willing to see the non truth they are spewing.

3 Likes

She’s not trying hard to be understanding. On that post, a couple of people asked what the problem was and she directed them to her page. So, I posted Natali’s response and she immediately deleted them all.

4 Likes

Everyone is offender about everything all the time. Seems no one knows how to not make something like this into an internet circus.
I often wonder if the internet will be our downfall. Everyone is offended and all up in everyone elses business like they know another person’s intentions.

Its tiresome.

6 Likes

Yeah, she can’t admit she is wrong now, because her thinking she will lose face is more important to her than actually doing what is right. Whatever negatives she receives to her reputation as an artist because of this are her own fault.

3 Likes