Warning to all reborners

Hello.

I wanted to warn you all about this. I was contacted by a man on my nursery fb page.

It started out innocent enough. And when I eventually refused to sell him the doll he got nasty.

Below are screenshots of the entire comversation.

Continued.

And then. He started leaving comments under every post.

I’ve never sold to this person. I don’t know them.

My husband thinks this is the person who stole my photos for the scam fb page. Facebook does tell them who reported it.

I have deactivated my Etsy listings for now so they can’t buy from me.

But please be careful. Block this person now if you can.

7 Likes

Omg… I don’t even have words for that. It makes me so mad even just by reading it…

5 Likes

Ugh, what a horrible person. That was not only a waste of your time but abusive and dishonest as well. Maddening! You were nothing but patient and professional dealing with that pos. How dare he come after your reputation. Worst of all, this kind of encounter could happen to anyone and there’s likely little that can be done about it, except maybe to post publicly. You really kept your cool. :clap:

7 Likes

Wow, you had way more patience than I would have had.

5 Likes

OMG I am so shocked - what a disgusting person - I am so sorry for you - Just reading this I feel like I need a shower

7 Likes

I am sorry you are going through all that. That’s sickening.
Next time, for your safety, when someone ask you to change things, just say no, the doll is already made and ready to ship, as it is. If you make changes on a product it’s no longer “as described”…
Unless it’s a custom, you don’t have to please everyone.

I hope he get tired soon and go …well I won’t say that here🤬

7 Likes

Wow, that conversation went down hill fast. What a jerk, sorry that happened to you.

4 Likes

Wow!!! What an ugly person! :rage:

4 Likes

What is wrong with some people??!!! Dont they have anything better to do then harass others, its shameful.

3 Likes

Awful experience for you and your clients. He’s definitely a time waster!

2 Likes

I am super cynical…my conversation with him would have ended right after he said he had a sick and dying wife and wanted a baby for her…THEN started making all those demands…SUPER red flag…

Don’t even give these people the time of day…they are just plain mean :angry:

13 Likes

My husband thinks its the person who stole my photos earlier. Because now they are posting videos on the page as well.

I guess it fits.

I banned him from my page and deactivated all my listings for a while just for my own peace of mind. Ill put them back in a day or so.

I’ve never dealt with anyone like that. Something was up from the first word tho. My subconscious was like. "No. Don’t talk to him. You’ll regret it. "

I did at least keep my cool. Lol

7 Likes

This person left very rude remarks on my Facebook page about my dolls. I just deleted the comments and never responded.

7 Likes

Wooooww. So they do this often. What a nutjob

2 Likes

What a jerk!!! :rage: is there a way to report them?

3 Likes

I’m with you on that.

3 Likes

He left a comment on your Facebook page

2 Likes

Another flag when said aunt wanted, then aunt dead, then aunt wanted again, but wanted for wife. Could not keep story straight.

6 Likes

Ugh. I missed that one somehow. For some reason fb won’t let me delete it. But let me hide it.

Can you look and see if you can still see it?

2 Likes