Warning to all reborners

So sorry you went through this! It’s absolutely horrible. Appreciate you sharing to help protect others.

5 Likes

Yes, I can see it on your reviews. I don’t see anything on the profile at all and see many more profiles with that exact name or something similar that also have no pictures, posts on the timeline, nothing. I doubt this is his name- but doesn’t Facebook have a rule about made up profiles- not that they enforce it? I am so sorry you encountered him and tried to be nice an polite. I wonder if this is even a man?

4 Likes

Fb doesn’t even give me the option to delete the comment. Ugh. I had to respond and report it and hope FB will take it down.

2 Likes

That dude’s got a screw loose. You bent over backward for him. First, he talked about his best wife dying of cancer. That alone got my attention. Then, he didn’t want to wait but wanted a heartbeat and breathing mechanism. Does he think we all have those at our fingertips? And, he probably wanted it for free. Telling you to go kill yourself because he couldn’t have what he wanted? This is a very sick person.

5 Likes

It was crazy. Woke up on Sunday morning to his remarks. Didn’t really bother me. I just deleted.

2 Likes

What a psycho!!!

3 Likes

PS doctors do not prescribe reborn dolls

6 Likes

This is horrible!! What a disgusting piece of work. I’m so sorry you had to deal with him. It sounds like English is not his first language. I would say you are right in thinking that he is the one who was stealing your photos and this is his way of retaliating. Just by the way he kept calling you a scammer over and over like he’s paying you back for reporting his scam site.

4 Likes

That’s what my brother thinks too. Apparently my younger brother sent him a nasty message when he found out about the stolen photos. Not that I blame him. I was tempted. Lol.

I wish FB wouldn’t tell the scammer who reported them. They gave him my name.
That and the fact that this guy never liked my nursery page. Which means he was watching my Etsy shop. That’s where the stolen photos were. And he also stole my entire Etsy description for the doll.
He was asking about Walter. Who I had just posted.

I feel like I have a stalker. Ugh.

3 Likes

I was just thinking that this is very stalker type behaviour :frowning: hope he leaves you alone

2 Likes

You lasted longer than I would have.

Sorry you had to endure that.

2 Likes

I would have ended it at ‘sick wife’ and ‘I’m using my uncles facebook page because I don’t like all the drama’. Interesting how he is still using his uncles facebook page to leave you nasty messages.

4 Likes

Yes I noticed that too :woman_facepalming:

These people! Can you report him for his abusive language and threats?

2 Likes

Another thing I noticed was that he spoke of his aunt who used to do dolls before she passed away. Then, he kept referring to her. It is possible it could have been a different aunt, but it just seemed strange to me. “My aunt again.” I know so much about it because of my aunt. etc. etc.

3 Likes

This 100% seems to be either a child, or somebody with the mental capacity of one. I’m sorry you had to put up with it, but you handled it beautifully and kept your cool. Soon enough, I am sure that they will forget all about you and be off to harass the next nursery. Unfortunately they are negatively affecting your nursery page, but maybe facebook support can help you remedy that.

Thank you for the warning.

5 Likes