Updated pictures! Haul! Lots of Pictures- Vintage, Petit Ami, and More!

I’m so excited! I went to a sale that specializes in estates and I found the nicest crib for my Mom’s doll collection. Well another person was there going through linens and the lady who runs it mentioned casually that she had a tote of vintage baby items. I said I would love to see so she let me go through. I immediately found things I knew I needed lol :joy:.

I asked the price not wanting to get my hopes up - and she said a dollar a piece. I about died and knew I was going to be broke! Not everything is vintage I’m sure but there are brands like Baby Togs, Betti Terrell, Feltman Bros, Samara Bros, Cherubs, Friemanit, Petit Ami and many many more. I’m tickled. Plus many of the dresses have the little shifts that go with them. The hangers don’t match the brands but they came with the outfits regardless.

Plus I bought this adorable Peter Rabbit chair that I think is hand painted for 10 dollars.

21 Likes

What amazing finds!!

1 Like

Great finds

1 Like

SCORE!!! So jealous

1 Like

WOW!!! So many beautiful things, I love it all!!!

1 Like

OMG! This is the GREATEST finds! Lucky you!
That last picture is priceless!

What great finds

1 Like

You got a really sweet deal! There’s easily $1500+ worth of baby clothes there.

2 Likes

:face_with_spiral_eyes:

Oh my gosh you’re kidding

No, I’m not. These are designer baby clothes. Feltman Brothers dresses and smocked rompers run anywhere from $50-$80 each. They’re beautiful but pricey. Petit Ami and Betti Turrell run $30-$60 each depending on where you buy them. You got an incredible deal for $1 each. I hope you bought all of them.

4 Likes

What beautiful clothes, i Could spend hours looking at antique clothing and fabrics, i suspect you may be spending a lot of time looking at these

2 Likes

Oh my goodness. That is the best find I’ve ever seen!!! Congratulations :scream: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :clap:

3 Likes

Wow, nice finds!

2 Likes

You definitely hit the jackpot! Congrats!

2 Likes

Wow! That’s an amazing haul! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You hit the jackpot. Them are some nice vintage outfits.

2 Likes

Omg, how lucky!! I absolutely love the clothes,!! I’d go broke buying them for sure!! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Wow you got some really nice stuff

2 Likes

That’s one beautiful haul! I want to hand paint a high chair in a similar style. I love that!

2 Likes

Wow I am jealous. Most look like early 60’s clothes and I love the cotton dresses they use to have. A few look like my boys wore, how fortunate and reasonable pricing, one could not pass those up for sure. :footprints: :baby:

3 Likes