Updated pictures! Haul! Lots of Pictures- Vintage, Petit Ami, and More!

Dang! That is fantastic!:heart:

2 Likes

Fantastic!! It’s obvious the person selling these things had NO IDEA what they were worth! It was a Lucky break for you!!

2 Likes

I would have bought every bit of it too!

2 Likes

Are you interested in selling any? Really like the peachy pink one.

1 Like

Aw thank you :blush:

I’m not going to sell any right at this time - my Mom and I went through them and she took some that she wanted (she collects reborns / reborns herself as well). If I decide to though I will let you know but I’m probably going to keep them.

4 Likes

@jeanhai

Oh my goodness. Wow. Yes I did buy them all and she told me she had a smaller container she couldn’t get to right then so I went back yesterday and got 20 more pieces from her.

5 Likes

Double score! Lucky you!

1 Like

Oooooh did you share them all? I live this style of baby clothes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: so many memories of the treasures my parents would bring me from garage sales for my dolls :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: my favorites were the plastic diaper covers lol the sound they made was that extra realism to my dolls. I had a few disposable diapers too and they had that great plastic baby sound :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Those who know… know… diapers were way different back then. Prob not very healthy for baby bums to get so swampy :pleading_face: but hey… leak protection :wink:

1 Like

What a score!

1 Like

Here are the rest of them!

And my Mom’s Masterpiece Doll already sporting one of the outfits lol

5 Likes

You got an amazing deal! Congratulations!

1 Like

Wow you made out like a bandit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: great stuff

1 Like

I am so jealous! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Getting Brahms vibes from this!

Oooh, the Boy was kinda creepy. I loved it!

1 Like

I did too, plus the 2nd! It didn’t make sense with the first one, but it could standalone on its own.

I’ve not seen the second one. Maybe once things settle from the move I’ll be able to. Remind me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The lady who owned them was going into an assisted living facility. From what I heard she fostered disabled children for many many years and I think she might have used the outfits for fancy pictures for the little ones. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s super sweet. I love people with big hearts.

Oh, the clothes? It was more the doll with the Brahms vibes, lol. If it didn’t have the appearance of missing teeth…