Traveling Pants Round 3

Yes!!! It’s here!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning: I cant wait to go through it!!! But first I must finish my responsibilities so I can get packed and get this box packed and off tomorrow before I leave!!! Yay!!! It’s heavy… what’s in here??? Rocks??? Lololol

7 Likes

Pshhhhhhh 24 pounds! I can lift that with my toe now Lesser. I’m a beast!!! @jlesser

5 Likes

LOL!! @Nikkiroc I better start liftin’ too

3 Likes

Yes!!! For the next round!!! Lolololol :kiss: I love you @AnnieSokay :kiss:

3 Likes

Love you too!! Can’t wait to see what you pick, Happy Trails to you!

4 Likes

Just checking in to see if you have gotten to go through the box yet? I’m as excited to see what you get as you are, lol :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Me too! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m home! I’m finishing my chores quickly because I can’t wait to get to it! It’s killing me!!! But I know once I start, I won’t do anything else for hours!

7 Likes

Guess we are all waiting. Can’t wait to see what you get

2 Likes

Get your wine :wine_glass: girl and open that box! :wink:

4 Likes

Girl!!! You know me so well!!! I’m chilling a bottle as we speak!!!

1 Like

Y’all …I have barely started and I’m afraid . I do not have enough in my house to exchange for what I fear that’s in this box! I already found amazing stiuff in here!, and I just started !!! Sneak peak at my first 3 things. I’m freaking out!

18 Likes

Nice!

3 Likes

Ooooohhhh… This is exciting! :smiley:

3 Likes

Yeah, let’s see some more!

4 Likes

I’m wide awake (no Nikki’s not keeping me awake my husband can’t sleep so I can’t either) thinking what Nikki’s doing right now. I see her running around the house with drawers and closet doors open looking for things to replace the things she’s just got to have from out of the box. If she’s like me throwing ONE last thing into her suitcase every time she passes it. Someone else mentioned wine so I see wine glass in hand oh wait that glass just landed on a table as Nikki exhausted :weary: just fell across her bed. Hope she set the clock because she’s only half done with that box. It’s going to take her quiet a while to get it and the suitcase closed. I do believe there is such a thing as hysterical tiredness it’s what I have right now. At least he just left the bed to go sleep in the recliner. My husband had rotator cuff surgery two weeks ago and is having more problems with restless legs at night than with the shoulder. I’m just plain tired he’s wore me out.

12 Likes

Hope your hubby gets better real soon so y’all both can rest.

3 Likes

I think your spirit was here with me!!! That’s exactly what happened!!! I need to go to work for a couple hours and then back to the box and packing the box and my suitcase!
My husband has a body building competition coming up and I need to to fully meal prep 30 meals for when I’m gone. Last night I made a brisket, grilled steaks, baked chicken and swai and brined a turkey breast that I will roast today. After work I will prepare the veggies and carbs and plate it all up.
Then to the post office and off I go! The thing about going on vacation is that it’s a lot of work and I’m already dreading the mess I will come home to clean. Woosah!!! Off to find more goodies before running to work!

10 Likes

Sounds like you will need to spend your vacation just resting up from getting ready :smile: but have a good one !

5 Likes

I think I need a vacation just after reading you’re post :joy: bless ure heart you’re gonna be worn out before you go lol - be careful and have a great vacay !

5 Likes