Traveling Pants Round 3

Good to know! I’m guessing this was 3 day that turned into 5 day.

1 Like

Probably. My order from B.B. was supposed to be here Friday but it didn’t come until Saturday.

1 Like

OMG that would happen on my watch! So sorry @Nikkiroc it will probably be tomorrow, #@&$!

3 Likes

Post the tracking number so we can all be on the lookout with you!:smiley: @Nikkiroc

b930af74a81115bd614fe5f30a39321d8fada067_1_500x500

1 Like

It says they they will update me shortly. Weird! I just got a message and it looks like for some reason they changed the tracking number … :thinking:

Oh man, wonder what that means? Please keep us posted! :slight_smile:

I will!!! I really hope it comes today, I leave tomorrow for Michigan for 8 days!!! If it comes tomorrow my neighbor will take care of the box until I get home but, there will be a delay in box travel! I’m sorry!!! The box was supposed to be here last Friday!

2 Likes

No worries! We wil all keep our fingers crossed, but if there is a delay that’s the post office’s fault, not yours.

2 Likes

I just got an update that it’s expected to be delivered today by 8pm. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If it didn’t get to her PO unit until 9:15 this morning, I wouldn’t think it would make it on the delivery truck for her carrier. Don’t they leave earlier than that to deliver?
@Nikkiroc Any way to contact that office to see if it is there or with the carrier?
$56 for postage! Lawdy!!! That is a hefty load.:open_mouth: At least, there is a wide selection of goodies.:grinning:

3 Likes

I’m not sure, but the latest update says out for delivery!

3 Likes

Normally if they have to do that it’s because of damage and having to be re-boxed :frowning:

3 Likes

Oh no! I hope that’s not the case and if it is that everything is okay in the box.

2 Likes

Yay! I see they updated the tracking on their website to say the same thing. So glad it will get out today.
If they changed the tracking number, I wonder how we are able to still see tracking info with the one posted. How odd! Thankfully, I have never received a message like that. I hope it all arrives safely. @Nikkiroc If the box looks damaged, be sure to take pics before opening so that a claim can be filed if items are damaged. I’m curious how the tracking number shows on the label, now, too. I’m most intrigued.:grinning:

5 Likes

I’m curious too! It is tracking under the original number. It’s lucky I’m home right now because when I have a box my mail lady pulls in my driveway and beeps so I can come out and carry it off her truck, and up the walk to my house… she has a bad elbow Lolol poor lady! If I wasn’t here I wonder if she would deliver it? Lolol I’m trying to put my vacation errands on hold until she comes, just in case!
I will take pics before opening if I see damage​:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

4 Likes

How heavy is this box @nette?
Lolol I’m getting nervous!!!

1 Like

I was hoping to wake up to great news, lol! Can you send me your phone number in a PM and I can send you a pic ot the Label Record! It was 24 lbs. pretty heavy for me but I am a weakling.

3 Likes

You can pack it. You have been working out :wink: :heart:

2 Likes

It’s there!!! @Nikkiroc Showing delivered to your Front Door/Porch!
Tracking Number: 9405803699300679074371
Expected Delivery on
Monday
20 August 2018 by
8:00pm

Status
Delivered

August 20, 2018 at 1:50 pm

Delivered, Front Door/Porch
Get Updates

7 Likes