Traveling Pants Round 3

Mail came, no box today! Dang! I was so looking forward to it. Now… Monday :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

I’m sorry, that stinks! :frowning:

2 Likes

It’s ok!!! I kinda expected it!

2 Likes

Awe, I’m not giving up until 8:00 pm!!! @Nikkiroc Sometimes there is the local UPS truck and then there is a City Truck! I know because I have had that happen to me. So I am not giving up!:crazy_face:

4 Likes

Yes I get packages late too, let’s hope

2 Likes

Crossing my fingers!!!

1 Like

One of my customers got a delivery on Sunday. I was so confused. And it was USPS

5 Likes

Yes! They drop packages on Sundays around here, too. I get them all the time. I’m sure that mail carrier hates me.:grimacing:

2 Likes

I received my traveling pants box Sunday morning was shocked

2 Likes

I do get amazon deliveries on Sundays all the time, but this box still hasn’t updated since it left North Houston. I dont know who has it now , but I’m hoping for a happy surprise!

4 Likes

Our neighbor across the street is from Brooklyn. I rarely deal with her. She is a mean as a hornet and then some. She was screaming obscenities at my atheist/nudest next door neighbor a few days ago telling her to mind her business that her huge dog doesn’t need a leash ect. We have our house on the market after 5 yrs of this. Praying for Gods will in this matter that our time in this neighborhood is over. We live in Florida the melting pot of the US lol

2 Likes

It’s 830 , so no box. I’ll let y’all know if it shows up tomorrow :kiss:

4 Likes

Yea if a Priority Mail box is sent 2-day they have to deliver it on Sunday’s if it falls that way.

3 Likes

It is priority, it was sent on the 15th and it’s still not here. Lol

1 Like

It may not have been 2 day. Some are 3 day. I think it depends on their zones as to which Priority it is

4 Likes

Phooey!

1 Like

I just tracked it again and now there is not a delivery date listed. It’s weird that it left North Houston early yesterday morning and hasn’t been scanned in anywhere since then. My local post office was prob closed before it made it In To be scanned. My guess is tomorrow by 8pm. I’ll keep y’all posted.

2 Likes

When mine was delivered on Sunday it was sent 2 day priority not 3 day. I assume there is quite a price leap between those 2…

1 Like

When i go get hey never ask me, I think it just depends on the distance whether it’s 2 or 3 day. :thinking:

2 Likes

Yea they told me only 2 day Priority gets delivered on Sunday if it falls on a Sunday. And the postal service goes by zones so that decidesnon who gets 2 day or 3 day Priority Mail

2 Likes