Traveling Pants Round 3

I had to call in to work!!! I’m packing and labeling goodies for the box and I need more time, or I won’t make it to the post office😱 I wish the box was delivered on time!!! Damnit usps!!! I’m having fun though!!!

10 Likes

You poor thing. I was thinking of what I would have been like. You are going to sleep good the next few days. Prayers you get it all done.

2 Likes

Hope everything is going well @Nikkiroc Have a great time with your Mom.:hugs:

Hi!!! You guys, I don’t know if it’s me… am I slow??? How long did going through and choosing take? How long did it take you to find things to replace what you took and label you them, bag them and report everything to @ashleyfox98??? Please tell me, because it took me all day!!! And last night!!! I just finished and it was tough!!! There were a few big items in the box , that I kept so I could pack it with littler thing that doesn’t not take up so much space! Lol I was happy to take the scale!!! I have ALWAYS wanted one!!

6 Likes

Being that I just finished , I cancelled my hotel in Houston tonight and will just wake up early and drive to the airport in the morning. Paul will drop me off and then take the box to the post office. :grinning: @dinokc your up next darling!!!
There is SO MUCH STUFF !!! It’s so fun but hard to pick!!! I LOVED IT!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️
@ashleyfox98 please make sure I’m on the next round because I couldn’t fit more stuff in the box and I have MORE!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

Ok, now for the pics! I’m sorry I couldn’t take more but I’m really rushing at this point!!!

11 Likes

I believe it! I do everything in stages. When the box is coming my way I go through my things a little at a time. I start a plastic bin in my reborn closet and as I come across things, I put them in the bin. Then I bag everything up another day. I go through the box the night it arrives after work, and then the next moning I label my stuff and repack it. Then I update the spreadsheet. It is a job, for sure!

7 Likes

Oh!!! I have one last thing to say right now … Naomi , I’m in love with her!!! I didnt even think I liked her!! I am painting her and Nina as soon as I get back!!!
Thank you ladies!!! What a fun break from real life. Xoxoxo
Oh! And sorry about so many posts, I’m just really happy!
I’ll post tracking tomorrow as soon as I get the info!!!

5 Likes

Well Hell Ashley. Lololol I’m not very organized… damnit! I’ll try harder and be prepared for the next round!!! And chances are, I won’t be leaving town next time! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

4 Likes

Lol. I have a 20yo, a 16yo, a 12yo, 2 dogs, 4 cats, and a messy husband. My life is utter and complete chaos. I think I keep my reborn closet so organized is because it’s the one tiny corner of my world that I can actually control! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

I’m impressed you got everything done.

4 Likes

It took me a while contemplating what I wanted or needed, so you are not alone.:laughing:

3 Likes

This will be me! Can’t wait to see what’s in store :smile: Glad you found some fantastic finds @Nikkiroc I love the little hat set and scale Cmok6dXXYAEH1bU

8 Likes

I’m not in this round, but already planning for the next one. I have started boxing potential items and will start labeling soon. That way, I am ready to go when the box is on its way to me. I am so excited to be in the next round!!! Woohoo!!!:hugs:

8 Likes

I jumped in at the last minute because someone canceled. Normally this wouldn’t of been so tough but I just moved and the doll room is still in crates. I will totally be on top on my game next time!!!

7 Likes

It took half my day no joke but well worth it. I have a scale I picked up at goodwill and I treasure it, excited you have one now too! You are going to crash on that flight, might wake up somewhere exotic :wink:

5 Likes

I can totally relate!:tired_face: We are demoing the bathroom. So, I have all my bathroom items all over the floor in the dolly room, as well as a new 60" vanity and 30" medicine cabinet. I have to shuffle through tight spaces anytime I need to do something in there. Hoping to have the bathroom finished over the next month. After that, the whole dolly room has to be moved out to put the new flooring in. I just want to have all this renovation done in the next few months. It’s exhausting and very distressing when nothing is in its right spot.:scream:

2 Likes

I@Reefbubbles lol unless traverse city is exotic!!! Haha
@cajuncuties isn’t being displaced the worst??? We left all the upstairs furniture when we sold the house , which meant my doll room / nursery. I am trying to rebuild!!! It’s a mess! But I’m getting close!
Worst part of packing… finding a bikini that fits… I found one!!! And now I can’t find the bottoms! I just tried them on!!! Why do I wait until the last minute? I must be a closet thrill seeker! Haha who knew??? I have all night now though, I am sooo glad I didn’t leave tonight!!! I am counting today as the first day of my vacation because,… although it was crazy and busy… I had so much fun!
THANK YOU @ashleyfox98 for reviving the BOX!!!

7 Likes

You’re very welcome! I’m so glad that you enjoyed it!! :smile:

4 Likes

I would like to join in on the next round if possible. Looks like a lot of fun.

4 Likes