Traveling Pants Round 3

I have a baby clothes obsession also

5 Likes

Lol

1 Like

There’s no hope for my baby clothes obsession. I just found out last week that I’m going to be a great grandmother so that just eradicated any chance of me staying out of baby clothing resale shops. Reborns plus a great grandchild…back away and let me in that store!!!

9 Likes

OOO! good stuff, wonderful box!!

4 Likes

Brilliant idea, I’m in.

P.s. I can get pretty stoked about yarn and crafting supplies in general. There is no end to the madness. :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Lol your too funny lady. Congrats!

2 Likes

Woohoooo CONGRATS TO YOU!!! That’s sooooo awesome!!!:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

Thank you @babymaw and @Nikkiroc. I’m so excited for my grandson and his sweet wife’s little one to be in the works. Won’t be for quite a while yet, but it’s going to be fun!

5 Likes

Oh my me too, my spare bedroom doubles as my craft supplies storage room. I have crafting A.D.D as soon as I collect all the supplies for a craft make 1 or 2 then I get all worked up about something new that inspires me and I am off to craft stores again…and again …and again😋. I have been watching these tutorials on using beautiful printed napkins and paint on wood to do an aged worn decoupage, I NEED to go napkin shopping…like really NEED!!!

2 Likes

I’m kind of wondering if you are my long lost cousin or something? :joy: This is me to a T. I also have a full bedroom full of all kinds of stuff, some still in packages, shamefully. Sometimes the ADD kicks in before I actually make anything. I also have a big box of yarn in there, doll kits, tons of clothes ect. You name it, I have it. The problem is that the room is small and I’m not too organized… I bought 15 watt bulbs and a lamp to head heads for rooting. Found the cord finally, but still can not locate the bulbs. I’m on the verge of having to order another box. :no_mouth:

3 Likes

I’m related to y’all too! :joy: I have an entire room devoted to craft supplies. I could probably start a store. I was going to get in there this afternoon but between my 2 large dogs and a squirrel I threw my back out.

4 Likes

We are a sick bunch of ladies!
When we added to our family I lost my crafting space. So we are buying a bigger house. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: It has a 3 car garage with a finished room over. Perfect for crafting!

6 Likes

You sound like your day was right out of a sitcom, not that it is at all funny throwing your back out but the mental image of 2 dogs and then you throw a squirrel in the mix​:joy:. Seriously though every time I decide to purge some of my supplies I end up NEEDING exactly what I just got rid of. Organizing is one thing but never ever get rid of anything​:grin::joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Ohhh you get to upgrade to a dedicated crafting room, now that’s a Pinterest dream come true!

3 Likes

How nice

3 Likes

Oh my the never ending scenario, buy some more because only then will you find the lost ones! Yep I think we are long lost cousins😁

4 Likes

Hubby thinks it will be his man cave. That’s so cute! :rofl::rofl::flushed:

6 Likes

I sure did make my neighbor laugh! If I can bring joy into someone’s day I will gladly throw my back out. :joy::slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just ordered another pack from Ebay. Now I can go into my craft room and immediately find the first pack. Oh well, nothing will go to waste. Just more to add to the next traveling pants box. :joy:

5 Likes

Not me.

19 Likes