Traveling Pants Round 3

Glad I put it in there!! I loved it but didn’t use it. Hope you enjoy it

3 Likes

It is a style I always drool over, was so excited to find it in the box! Thanks for your generosity :grin:

3 Likes

So exciting!

1 Like

Okay, here are my final keepers, that was so so fun, even more fun than I expected! I took a pick of the pile lol then some closer shots.

10 Likes

Now the really fun part, putting in lots more goodies!

5 Likes

Glad you had fun and found some things that you liked, @PutABonnetOnIt. :blush:

3 Likes

I was going to order rooting needles too, woohoo

3 Likes

Love the blue sweater set.

4 Likes

That was one of the items I was also in love with. Didn’t even have to think about that one :laughing:

3 Likes

You got some great items! The blue knit sweater set is gorgeous

4 Likes

Thanks for the compliments on sweater set. I made it. I think Reefbubbles took everything I put in there!! I loved doing the traveling pants! I will do it again.

7 Likes

So FUN!!!

1 Like

Best clothes!!! Yay!!!

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing lol, same great taste lol. Being a fellow crocheter I saw the value in that beautiful blue set, not just dollars. Even better now knowing you made it yourself!

2 Likes

Clothes aren’t always a bad thing, my own closet is evidence of that :grin:

5 Likes

Clothes rule!!! I can’t get enough!!!

5 Likes

I would like in a future round please!

2 Likes

I was checking out that crochet outfit too, but don’t make boys too often, so I figured I’d leave it for someone who did.

I am obsessed with baby clothes.

5 Likes

In the crochet groups there are always post to show your yarn stash. It is always fun to see how much an addiction it can be for some of us. ( yes my yarn stash is obsene lol). Some people’s are all organized on shelves some in totes etc. We should start a thread sharing pics of our Reborn clothing stashes lol!

3 Likes

Great idea!!!

2 Likes