Too dolly help

Mint and green colors used to calm redness, however what @Vanniek suggested is to gradually spread red blushing from the knees farther in to the leg flesh with mottling sponge. In other words, blend them more so they will not be looking just like red circles. See how it gradually faded into the flash tone on the pic below?

2 Likes

Ah I get what you mean, ok thank you I will try that x

2 Likes

Hey girl! TY for explaining! I’m not great at that! I appreciate you! Look at those chunky little legs lol

2 Likes

LOL, I am not good at explaining either as English is not my first language :wink:

2 Likes

Ok I still need to work on her limbs but this evening I decided to paint some hair on her to try to make her look more realistic while waiting for her eyes to be delivered, still have eyebrows to do but I’m beginning to like her now!

8 Likes

This forum is great for us newbies, I don’t ever feel like people are laughing at my work, they are always kind and ready to help and they have so much knowledge that they are willing to share, I’m learning so much x

4 Likes

That hair is gorgeous!

1 Like

Thank you, it’s taken me most of the afternoon & evening and 5 different shades of brown but I’m happy with the result, I’m rubbish at rooting so I definitely thinking painting hair is better for me lol

2 Likes

Wow! That is a nice hair! Back swirl looks perfect! And see how beautiful she is turning! Great job!

3 Likes

Oh my goodness, you have created a beautiful baby, I really love how she is turning out! Bravo for hanging in there and continuing to push yourself.

2 Likes

I still have plenty of time to ruin her yet :joy::joy: thank you all for the advice you have given me and helping me get this far, hopefully I can correct the limbs next and end up with a pretty girl x

3 Likes

Are these legs better, I have blended in the red like suggested, do you think I need to tone the red down or blend more?

4 Likes

It’s an improvement. I think it looks like a baby that’s been crawling. If you think she looks like the right age for that, then it’s fine. But that’s just mho.

1 Like

I’m not even sure what age baby the Chanel kit is supposed to be but I guess she is painted to look like an older baby, I don’t mind her looking like she has been crawling but I don’t want her to look like she has been crawling over glass :joy::joy:

1 Like

Oh, no, it doesn’t look like a rash or anything, just pressure from normal crawling.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think this is much improved!!!

She’s gorgeous! A adore her hair and her cheeks are perfect!!

You are doing great, @Jaclyn1! Hair is really lovely. The little curls on the side are cute. You are a natural!

What are you planning next?

1 Like

Aww thank you, that’s very kind of you to say, I have started my Moby kit while I’m waiting on the eyes for this one x

1 Like