The Real Realborn Clyde Today

Hi Everyone!

This is Jessica (Nevin’s daughter). I thought you might be interested in seeing what the real baby Clyde looks like today. I got to photograph this little man again (he happens to be my husband’s nephew). Yes, he is a blonde now! I love how he still has that same birth mark on his forehead. You can see the birth mark in this yawning picture, but you can’t see it in most of his newborn pictures because I wasn’t the best at photography back then. I feel like I have improved a lot. I think you will be happy with the pictures of the most recent Realborns. :wink:

Sincerely,

Jessica

29 Likes

He’s so cute and looks totally different now! Nice photos.

2 Likes

So cute! :heart:

2 Likes

What a cutie!! :heart:

2 Likes

Beautiful baby!

2 Likes

Awwwww…such a perfect little fellow…!!..
:smile:

2 Likes

He is such a handsome little fella.

2 Likes

He’s adorable! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

he is very cute

2 Likes

Thank you for posting. He is a cutie.

2 Likes

Awe he is a little darling !!!

1 Like

I think your photography is incredible Jessica. Strong photography before & very strong now!!!

Clyde is quite a different little guy now…always a cutie :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Aw, thanks so much! My younger brother came up to me once and said (with a serious tone and expression), “All you really need to take a good picture is good equipment”. I asked him if he was trying to upset me, and he laughs and says, “Yes!”. Lol, brothers are fun, and I should know, I’ve got 9 of them! -Jessica

5 Likes

Thank you, Isabelle! :slight_smile: It seems like the more I learn about photography, the more I realize I still have to learn. I’ve got a long ways to go! I’m no Erin Tole yet. If you haven’t heard of her, she’s only the best newborn photographer in existence! (In my opinion). :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow…he’s grown a lot. Such a handsome little man. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

I’ll look up “Erin Tole” as I haven’t heard of her :slight_smile: Love looking a baby photography :wink:

2 Likes

Awwww, he is totally adorable what a little cutie!!!

1 Like

I follow a lot of newborn photographers who are all very good with posing and lighting, but she is my very favorite! I think what really stands out about her work (to me anyway), is that she leaves the babies looking very natural. She still edits out the magenta color (like most newborn photographers do), but she leaves most of the detail there when editing. She also has very good taste in props, in my opinion. Everything she puts together is something that I feel like I would have chosen as well. If I dared make the 12 hour drive with a newborn, I’d so be taking my next baby to her! Do you want to know something interesting about her? She uses a Reborn baby to teach posing. She travels worldwide to teach classes and sometimes needs to use a doll when the real newborn model doesn’t show up. I am actually the one that sold this baby to her. I felt all star struck packaging this little girl up to send her to my favorite celebrity. She is a celebrity to me. I would so much rather meet her than any Hollywood star! :wink: She posted on her Facebook once that she wanted a realistic looking doll to teach posing. She wanted a sleeper with open hands. I offered her this Sugar, which was one of the “naked babies” we purchased from one of our customers years ago (I really wish I could remember who Reborned her!). I don’t know how many of you remember the “naked baby” program, but we used to buy unassembled babies from our customers to resell at our store (so local people could buy the babies in person). Even though I did not Reborn this Sugar, I fell in love with her as I assembled her for Erin. I had a hard time letting her go, even though she was going to my favorite Celebrity! :wink: Erin named her Lucy. She posted Lucy on her Facebook once. I can’t find it on her Facebook anymore (just because there is way too much to look through), but here is a screen capture I took. :slight_smile: Sincerely, Jessica

I should add, I did include all of the cards, etc, that the Reborn artist for Sugar mailed us. Erin has all of that, I just didn’t write anything down when I mailed Sugar to her. I was in a hurry to get her mailed out that same day, because Erin was desperate for a baby model. She received this baby only 2 days after posting on her Facebook that she needed one, not bad right? :slight_smile: Sincerely, Jessica

4 Likes

What a beautiful little boy. Such a blessing. Are there any plans for update reborn scans?

1 Like