Sponge painting hair?

I still have the upload button on my phone.

Mine says upload in the bottom right cornerā€¦ but I have never tried it. lol

2 Likes

I can upload all my pictures with my phone, but there is no upload button when I use my computerā€¦ This MUST be a design flaw. @EmilyBB , can we please get this fixed? Please, with pretty on top?

3 Likes

Adorable Ludmilla!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen a few babies that had hair painted with a sponge and I thought it was pretty neat.

3 Likes

On the computer, you just drag and drop your imageā€¦much easier than on a device.

2 Likes

Isnā€™t that the truth?! Itā€™s crazy how easy all the gadgets are for the kids.

4 Likes

Where are you finding the photos to drag?

If you have them saved on your computer you can open your photo folder, select a photo then drag and drop into the chat box on here.
It is easier if you minimize the window so you can move it over to the right then drag them into the chat box which would then be to the left.

1 Like

Yep!

Tried on phone, no upload buttonšŸ˜Æ that stinks as i use phone way more than computer.

Some AA babies have very curly hair. Thick, too.

1 Like

@adutt, on my phone, itā€™s on the bottom-right side of text boxā€¦same line as the Reply button.

1 Like

What kind of sponge would be used to get this look?

1 Like

I have no upload button :frowning:

1 Like

Me either!

What phone do you have? I have an android. What about you, @Nikkiroc?

An iPhone 6sā€¦ I have the upload button on my phoneā€¦ But not on my computer:-(

There isnā€™t an upload button on the computer. Just drag the image file from the folder to BBā€™s text box.

1 Like

Where do I find the images?