Sponge painting hair?

You don’t have an upload button to right, under the text box?

My upload button disappeared too, when BB made the last changes.

3 Likes

Oh, no!! :anguished:

1 Like

Are you trying to upload from your phones?

I have been. Doesn’t work anymore, but it used to.

1 Like

I use both so I send the pics from my phone to facebook, then save them to my computer then upload to here.

But that wouldnt work if you dont have facebook… I also use an alternative account so I can send it in a message to “myself” so it isn’t all posted to my wall.

1 Like

I did not use sponge but large flat cut brush for this AA baby that I made some years ago

21 Likes

I love that look

1 Like

I still have the upload button on my phone.

Mine says upload in the bottom right corner… but I have never tried it. lol

2 Likes

I can upload all my pictures with my phone, but there is no upload button when I use my computer… This MUST be a design flaw. @EmilyBB , can we please get this fixed? Please, with pretty on top?

3 Likes

Adorable Ludmilla!

2 Likes

I’ve seen a few babies that had hair painted with a sponge and I thought it was pretty neat.

3 Likes

On the computer, you just drag and drop your image…much easier than on a device.

2 Likes

Isn’t that the truth?! It’s crazy how easy all the gadgets are for the kids.

4 Likes

Where are you finding the photos to drag?

If you have them saved on your computer you can open your photo folder, select a photo then drag and drop into the chat box on here.
It is easier if you minimize the window so you can move it over to the right then drag them into the chat box which would then be to the left.

1 Like

Yep!

Tried on phone, no upload button😯 that stinks as i use phone way more than computer.

Some AA babies have very curly hair. Thick, too.

1 Like