So in love with this little one~

I adore this little one. Have ya ever just completely melted when you see a certain kit. I just can’t resist!!!

8 Likes

Oh my goodness! She is precious.

1 Like

I love her too. Debated over buying the kit but some others plus Serenity won out. She is still high on my list. I really like how different she looks.

1 Like

What sculpt is this? she has so much personality. I can see why you fell in love with her.

1 Like

Helen her name is Pixie. I agree, she is full of personality. I have to stop looking at these kits, they are killing me. LOL!!!

2 Likes

Heres another one that is calling my name.

1 Like

Oh Michelle shes just precious as precious can be. Whom ever did her certainly did a great job. :cupid:

1 Like

Oh Deb, I so do sympathize. I look at kits every day and then go in my doll room and realize I probably will never finish the ones I have. I wish I was a faster reborner, but I’m pokey slow and only work a few hours each day. So, I need to quit buying kits.

1 Like

Me too Helen. I put in alot of hours at work so when I get home not much time to spare. My doll time consists of weekends after I catch up with all my house work first. I am like you and have to many kits looking to be done. How do we make our selves stop? I feel I need counciling !!! HA HA HA !!!

3 Likes

If I recall wasn’t this one you stated on here was your dream doll? I was thinking it was you. I know one thing she sure is beautiful.

I mentioned that she would be a really good portrait doll of me when I was little :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@demonicchic12 You must have been an adoreable little girl.

Thank you :slight_smile: I’ll ask my grandma this weekend if she has a picture of me when I was little. Since we lost them all when we moved.

1 Like

If she has one try to take a pic and post it.

This is Anastasia by Olga Auer. I have 3 kits coming. The pre-order was up for 3 days, but is now closed. I think some of the suppliers ordered some for their site so you might still be able to find one of them. Looks like MacPherson’s has a few available: https://macphersoncrafts.com/en/online-store/reborn-doll-kits/anastasia-by-olga-auer-sneak-peek-detail

1 Like

I definitely will :slight_smile:
I’ll also try to get a picture of my grandma holding “her great-grandaughter” :slight_smile: That’s what she calls my reborn Layla

2 Likes

Pia shes really beautiful !!! I am gonna go back into Macphersons and see what I can find. Would love to have her as well.

I just bought this kit the other day from Macphersons!

1 Like

Shannon, I just ordered mine. I couldnt stand it any more. LOL!!!

2 Likes

Yes I love the Pixie kit ~ Silvia has a real great eye for making babies super cute!!

2 Likes