So in love with this little one~

No, no! I refuse to go to counseling! I feel like I have selective ADHD. Oh, is that a new sculpt??? It doesn’t help that everyone posts these amazing finished babies on here. Each one makes me want to start a brand new doll so I can do a better job than the one I’m currently frustrated with. I do make myself finish each one I start though.

2 Likes

Another beautiful baby. I love her mouth. Did you get one?

1 Like

I see your point! This is definitely a heart grabber. Good thing I can swing it now to buy but would sure like to.

1 Like

That darn spell check did it again. Meant to say can’t swing it now. Have a great day ladies.

1 Like

LOL!!! Helen you truly make me chuckle. Your so right on hey is that a new Sculpt!!! I think I gotta have that new sculpt. I gotta stop and do the ones I have. I did order Pixie way at the top but Pia posted another beautiful one that I think I need to have. Honestly when its a sculpt that catches my eye I swear it talks to me in my head until I make the purchase! LOL!!! CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

2 Likes

Corrine put it on your bucket list. Thats what I do and trust me I keep a sharp marker beside the list! LOL!!!

Oh my goodness Pia shes beautiful. Shes on my list of wants for sure!!

1 Like

I haven’t started a bucket list but may have to with all the precious kits that come up on this form! Thanks for the recommendation!

1 Like

Isabelle, without a doubt Silvias babies are an eye turner. She just captures something in each one.

2 Likes

i love pixie too…here is one i did a while back for ebay. she is a total;y adorable kit and was fun to paint…

3 Likes

Definitely adorable!!

She is lovely Starr!

Thanks Pia!