Show me your ginger babies!

I’ve started doing a “ginger” Cozy. Just had to get me some of that mohair, I couldn’t resist

He has a bit “orangey” glow, so I think it will go nicely with his skin. But, I’d love to see some of your finished ginger dolls, and maybe do some more details on his skin (freckles, etc). Didn’t find much while surfing, but there’s gotta be a few gingers around here!

By “Gingers” do you mean red headed babies?
joy

I think she does !!LOL

Yes, red haired dolls

Thank you Joy for asking I was about to. My Libby has my hair and it is reddish blonde. I love red headed babies.

Thanks for sharing, Debora! She is sweet, and I love the dress, too!

it wont let me post a photo!!!
BB forum having issues again, my photo is now 400 x 400 and it still wont let me post it.

You’ll have to click the links to see mine but here are some red heads I have done.

Paisely
Patty by Angie Jones
Jaden
Sherrie - SOLD 10/07 by Angie Jones
Marley
Marley Marie - SOLD 04/10 by Angie Jones

Natalie, often when you make changes you have to close out both Photobucket and BB and then go back in and the changes will have taken place.

Here’s Tory and Trey (Fred and George)

And Honey (Amelia Jessica)

I love doing gingers!!! I have lots of hair left…I can’t decide who I want to do next. I think my daughter’s Sienna may be a ginger.

The real “ginger” is just the cutest little guy. He looks like he is such a happy little guy!!

Heather your real baby is precious! Aw! I have a 4 year old too!

I have some red hair from Cher, and am waiting to pick just the right kit from my stash - I’m not quite sure who will get that red head!

Your right, i left photobucket and re-opened it ( hours later) and its up. Pity i re-sized it a bit small but you can still see my red head sugar!

Thank you, for sharing, ladies! Great job on your “gingers” (and the real one, of course )! I can’t even decide which one I like best
Funny, but I never even considered Paisley red head or any lighter color. Pasiley was always black or brown haired to me! But looks great like this, as if a totally new character has been added to the sculpt

— Begin quote from “emeraldhillnursery”

Your right, i left photobucket and re-opened it ( hours later) and its up. Pity i re-sized it a bit small but you can still see my red head sugar!

— End quote

Sugar looks so sweet! Like a baby Dana Scully

— Begin quote from “Lunchlady”

My red head Connor:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/396660_148045151972185_147765888666778_196615_1467262592_n.jpg

— End quote

Wow, look at that! I love it!

All of those ginger babies are soooo cute! I think I’ll try one, too! Rhonda

Hi, my Anna turned out to be a ginger baby and I was pleasantly surprised. The mohair I chose was sunlite brown which was a reddish brown color. But as I began the rooting it started looking more red that brown. I am really glad it turned out that color because she had the perfect skintone for it. And now I love ginger babies more than ever. She is my signature baby.

1 Like

— Begin quote from “CindyM”

Here’s Tory and Trey (Fred and George)

And Honey (Amelia Jessica)

I love doing gingers!!! I have lots of hair left…I can’t decide who I want to do next. I think my daughter’s Sienna may be a ginger.

— End quote

I just can’t get over how cute Tory and Trey look together as redheads. I think that color suits this sculpt really well. I have hesitated in buying those sculpts but I think I have just changed my mind. And redheads they will be. As soon as they go on sale I’ll be buying them. You just made BB 2 sales.

1 Like