Show me your ginger babies!

— Begin quote from “emeraldhillnursery”

Your right, i left photobucket and re-opened it ( hours later) and its up. Pity i re-sized it a bit small but you can still see my red head sugar!

— End quote

Your baby is the most adorable Sugar I’ve seen.

Awwwwww look at all these sweet lil carrot tops !!!I just LOVE red headed babies and My Mom when she was alive Really loved them -she collected red headed dolls -and would have wanted everyone of these !!! NANA LaRae these are for you !!!

Seeing all these gorgeous gingers makes me want to make a few more

This is my ginger girl, Ella Marie Sarah made by Joy of Nana’s Joyful Babies…I just adore her! And the Cuddles in my siggy is my red-headed boy Cody!

Thanks for sharing, everyone! I love them!

OMG, Becky, I’m so sorry to hear that your doll was stolen

I love all your redheads, though. Thank you for sharing!

My Cozy is coming along fine, that red hair I bought is one of the finest I’ve been working with so far, and it goes great with his skintone. It’s premium mohair from Forest Fibers, I don’t know if you’ve heard about them, but I’m very pleased. Would like to try Cher’s mohair, once my wallet recovers I hope she ships worldwide!

I came on looking for some red heads to look at I have a custom that mom wants red hair I love them all!! I have only done one red so dar and She is GOOFY but kinda Punk Princess Cute

— Begin quote from “loverebornin”

Okay so I know he isn’t a doll, but I did make him!! This is my youngest and he was not interested in standing still, but then what 4 year old is? lol

— End quote

Darling… looks like an Irish sweet heart…

my little red head

and her twin dolls i made for her 5th birthday

1 Like

She is a beautiful girl!!!

— Begin quote from “mybabygirlsky”

my little red head

and her twin dolls i made for her 5th birthday

— End quote

Your daughter is GORGEOUS!! And those twins you made her are ohhh soo sweet you did a fantastic jog on the hair!!!

Love all the babies, but the little girl is precious!

Is this kit discontinued? I love it! But can’t find it! I :heart:️that you did annie! My favorite childhood movie!

Annie is discontinued. Someone might have her in their stash though? You could post in “wanted” and see who answers. This post was 3 years old.

1 Like