Rose 2016

BTW-----that looks like a nice size showroom, I hope there is lots and lots to see and buy!!

I havenā€™t seen anything on classes yet or who is teaching Iā€™m sure that will come they are supposed to get website up n going b easier to keep track then

How many of you ladies on the forum are going to be selling there?

Thank You so much Angel, Iā€™m the one that doesnā€™t know anything about FB so I canā€™t use that. I count on your help. Thanks again.

1 Like

No problem anything to help!

1 Like

@Angel I thought about renting a table and selling my Tā€™s and Tutus along with some bonnets and a few of my babies if I can do any to keep. Just got to thinking Iā€™d have to sell a bunch to recoup my $. I think Iā€™d rather have fun, do some shopping and enjoy myself.

4 Likes

Did you have a table this year @Blissfulbabies

Noā€¦just wanted to get a feel for things.

I loved just walking around talking to the sculptors, and people I have been talking to through emails and stuff, I didnā€™t get to do classes this year but I will this coming and the other activities.

1 Like

Hereā€™s the baby Bonnie Brown is creating for the Rose show contest

I donā€™t think I like that baby. Well not the baby really but are those top teeth? I think they look way to big for a baby that age, Donā€™t mean to be negative, itā€™s JMO. Sorry. Definitely NOT putting down her sculpting----thatā€™s amazing.

1 Like

I thought teeth at first, but I think it might be her tongue sticking up toward the top gums.

Itā€™s hard to tell but I think that might be the tongue. She has no bottom teeth and those come in first.

Iā€™d like to give this one a try. Does anyone know what size it will be, the price, who will carry it and when it will be released?

I am pretty sure it is being made for the next rose show, so probably wont be released until after. Like Marita Winters Denver Rose for the show that was in Denver this year

Itā€™s the tongue. The angle just distorts it. My first impression was that it was the gums and I was really glad to figure out it was her tongue. I didnā€™t care for the sculpt at first, but after spending a few moments with it I began to get a feel for it and really like it. Itā€™s different and that can be so cool.

1 Like

I think itā€™s an adorable sculpt! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I think this is the one to be entered finished in the R.O.S.E. contest so it has to be done before then, right?

1 Like

I. The post she said she had twicking to do still

Okayā€¦Iā€™m slow. Is this sculpt being created so we have to reborn it to enter the contest? There were 80 something babies in contestant row at the Denver Rose showā€¦am I missing something?