Rose 2016

@Angel I nominate you to be in charge of Q&A for ROSE 2016. I think if you could copy and paste the details from Sarah Mellman under this topic it will be easier for everyone to find the information.

6 Likes

They should be putting up the web site soon, but I can try and keep up lol I am going to run by there this weekend and see what other hotels that are right there and can let y’all know if that will help?

2 Likes

Any little tips will certainly help all of us, Angel. Thanks so much!

3 Likes

Here is some transit info

1 Like

For all of you that are asking about the airport in Salt Lake City:
SALT LAKE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IS WHERE YOU WILL FLY INTO. This is the ONLY airport you should be booking your tickets to. The airport code is SLC.
This airport is an INTERNATIONAL airport so ALL of out friends from around the world will have no problem arriving here.
UNLESS YOU ARE GETTING A RIDE OR RENTING A CAR, WE SUGGEST YOU TAKE THE
EXPRESS SHUTTLE.
HERE IS THE LINK:

2 Likes

i can hardly wait. @Angel don’t hate me because I volunteered you for this. Looking forward to meeting everyone!! @michellep20 looks like we are going to get that pajama party after all!!!

1 Like

I don’t hate you lol anything I can do just let me know.! I meant what I said if you don’t rent a car and need to go somewhere or info how to get somewhere more then happy to help.

1 Like

Angel those links don’t seem to work for me, is something wrong?

Thanks loads. I’ll check my budget but I might have to rent a car. I did in Denver and it came in handy…especially when @michellep20 and her mom had to go to the airport. Lol.

I was able to open links is anyone else having problems?

I was able to open them. No problem.

1 Like

I can always go to the airport and stand out front with BB people need a ride sign lol

1 Like

http://hiltongardeninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/utah/hilton-garden-inn-salt-lake-city-layton-SLCLAGI/about/amenities.html
http://www.davisconferencecenter.com

First link is to the Hilton hotel with local # s

Second link is to the conference center in the link you will see hotels that are in area they have direct phone numbers and what amenities they offer.

Bountiful Baby said on another ROSE thread that they are looking into helping with transportation from the airport to the show. They should let us know in several months and not to,worry!!! Yay!

2 Likes

It’s starting to feel real! It might really happen. My husband is already talking about booking hotel reservations!

2 Likes

Wahoo @honojane. Prepare yourself for some fun. I first thought to myself…what have I done…but then I met Denise Pratt and she was so sweet. I felt a little like a fan meeting a rock star. I told her I owed a lot to her because of her videos, sculpts, etc. And that I could just hug her…she was sweet enough to give me a hug. That was just he first of many special experiences. It was amazing to learn things, meet people and just fellowship with everyone. You’ll leave with loads of new friends, a wealth of information & tips and some memories only us Reborners could treasure…and of course a boatload of souvineers.

2 Likes

I would think they would have shuttles as many people that are coming in.

I can not wait to meet everybody.

1 Like

@Angel do you know how to copy a post from another thread? Is it possible that you can transfere what Nevin posted on he other ROSE thread and put it here?

Yep I can do it

1 Like