Rose 2016

I guess I should add that everyone else I met from BB were super nice as well. Even Emily’s husband!! They were all terrific. Loved their booth! It was beautiful.

1 Like

I don’t want anyone to worry about getting from the airport to the ROSE show. Bountiful Baby is looking at options to assist. We probably won’t announce anything for a few months-- just so that we can be sure of what we are doing and offering. But I don’t want anyone to worry about that. We plan on helping.

Nevin Pratt
CEO, Bountiful Baby

2 Likes

Thanks @Angel you are amazing. Can’t wait to meet you!

2 Likes

By some of the posts on Facebook I don’t know what people are thinking what kind of state they are coming to lol, Utah is the most friendliest place and the people here will bend over backwards to help in any way, and I’m from the south lol, when we moved into our house we had TONS of offers for help move in, set up whatever we needed, that just doesn’t happen anymore in America at least where I have lived most people don’t even know the people next door. So no worries you will be amazed!

1 Like

I know I can’t wait to meet y’all either face to face lol

2 Likes

You can now start to book your rooms! PLEASE do not delay! The hotel will sell out fast! The rates are $115 for 1-4 people in a room. There are 2 kinds of rooms available at this rate. A King room, or a double Queen room. (has 2 Queen Beds)
All rooms come with a refrigerator, a microwave and a Kurig Brewing thingy-wobber.
Please follow these steps to get the best rates available!
go to www.layton.gardeninn.com
In the top right corner there will be date calendars. If you pick any dates between July 17-July 27 2016 there will be a small red box that pops up under it that says…
ADD SPECIAL RATE CODE.
Click that option and you’ll see 3 options: Promotions, Group, or Corporate.
You will pick Group and enter the code ROSE into that box, then push check rooms and rates.
From there you will be able to pick the type of room you want and make your reservations.
IF you don’t get in there please don’t fret, we have other hotels that we are working with so everyone will have a place to stay… When this one sells out we will post the info for the other hotels we are working with so you can get the best rates there if you missed out on this one.

Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City/Layton
The Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Layton is next to Davis Conference Center and features an indoor pool and onsite dining.
HILTONGARDENINN3.HILTON.COM
This is latest port by Sara

1 Like

Anyone want to share a room??

Amy I just booked a room from the 20th till the 25th. 2 queens. I’d love to split it with you. I’m hoping @angel is good on her room offer if I decide to go any earlier. I’ll PM you my confirmation and if you are good with it I’ll add you to the room.

1 Like

I’m so in!! I’m PMing.

hey Any the dates ARE July 20 thru the 24, 2016 correct?

I so want to go!!!

OK… so the ROSE show is gonna be in Salt Lake City? What dates? I can’t seem to find info. OMG I wanna go!! I would love to share a room with somebody if possible. Will be me and Bob… we both kinda snore…but we are nice as can be :smile:

I just booked my room from the 21st to the 24th. I am soooooo excited!!! Hey-----it is JULY 2016 RIGHT???

2 Likes

dana.d.heimerl

To all you fabulous ladies who are trying to book your rooms at the Hilton Garden Inn…
Our block of rooms has already sold out!
We are currently waiting to sign a contract with a hotel close by that will be giving us another block of rooms reserved for our group. We hope to have this information available to you sometime tomorrow. So breath, and relax…there will be more rooms available soon.

1 Like

I just booked a room but I didn’t do it the way it was said in the above post, I may not be close to others as I just booked my room as a Senior and it was cheaper, not a lot but a little bit, I hope I didn’t do wrong, EXCITED !!

2 Likes

Go ahead and try to book. The “block of rooms” that were allotted to the Rose Show are already sold. You may be able to get another room, just not at the agreed upon price and not “close” to the “block of rooms”. Lynn just did and it worked for her.

Michelle, I booked a room yesterday and I didn’t have any problem. I didn’t do it like our post said I just booked a Senior room and I may not be in the same area as everyone else but I will be in the same hotel. I’m sure you can get a room. Hey maybe I will be close to you and your mom. Go for it. It doesn’t cost anything to book when you use a CC, Good Luck.

1 Like

Try doing it now @MichelleP20 the block of rooms are gone but there is other’s in same hote go to the link above n book now before they are all gone

Good morning ladies! Good news and bad news…bad news is the hotel we are working with across the street from the Hilton Garden inn is still working in contracts…GOOD NEWS…
i have secured 30 more rooms at the Hampton Inn, which is across the parking lot from the convention center. About a 2-3 minute walk…no streets to cross. Because we wanted to get this up and running quickly, they are willing to let you call in only right now to book your rooms. Please do not do reservations online. They will not have it set up. PHONE CALLS ONLY.
The Hampton inn is $120.00 per night, including a free hot breakfast. This hotel is pet friendly. If you have questions, please message me. If you are an international customer who can’t call the hotel, please message me. Here is their information…please tell them you are with the ROSE SHOW.
http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/…/hampton-inn-salt…/index.html

Dana

2 Likes

http://www.roseinternationaldollshow.com/

Here’s the link to 2016 rose show they will update it as the year goes by.