Rosalie Or Azalea?

As much as I would like to get both at the same time, I can’t. So which one should I get first? I love Rosalie’s curly legs but I also love Azalea’s pouty face. (Btw these pics are not mine)

5 Likes

I say Levi ;). He’s got curly legs. I’m not a fan of either of these personally.

1 Like

Haha, Levi has the best curly legs! But his sucky lip bugs me a little. Not that it isn’t realistic, it’s just not my favorite. Thank you for the suggestion though!:orange_heart:

2 Likes

You’re welcome. Too funny I love his little lips but it’s good we all don’t like the same kits :joy:

2 Likes

Rosalie
I havent painted her yet, but I did paint Azalea and she took a bit to sell

4 Likes

I was leaning towards Rosalie too. Although I plan to keep these kits for myself.

1 Like

That’s a tough one! They are both very different! I usually compare limbs when I’m stuck. Who has better hands and feet etc. I defiantly like rosalies more peaceful expression. I’ve heard amazing things about how her kit pretty much paints itself. Maybe someone has insight on whether or not there have been any issues with either kit :thinking:

3 Likes

I personally love Rosalie’s curly little legs. In general I like her limbs more but I do like Azalea’s expression… Most likely Rosalie then :joy:

1 Like

Rosalie outta these two!

1 Like

Alrighty! I think that is who I am going with! I have thought of a name for her, Tallulah Rain. :blush::hugs::orange_heart:

1 Like

That’s because Azealea looks uncomfortable, perhaps even in pain.

2 Likes

I really dislike Rosalie, but my Azalea still not sold after a year. It may be my version.

1 Like

I just finished Rosalie… she was a dream to paint and root. :heart:

2 Likes

I like the silly expression. I have 2 calm sleeping babies now and I am wanting something different in my collection. I think it would be cool to have a little bit of everything expression wise haha.

I made mine like a baby Billy Idol. I haven’t done her photo shoot yet… but here’s a quick phone pic …

23 Likes

Lol omg. I see it. Lol

3 Likes

I think you’re going to get more votes for Rosalie. I’ve painted both. Azalea to me is much cuter. I love scrunchy faces though. Rosalie’s lips and straight arm killed it for me. I just couldn’t like her. lol But I’m the odd one out. :rofl:

3 Likes

Love little Rosalie! Super adorable kit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I have one on my rooting table :smile:

1 Like

That is too cute and that hair :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::laughing:

1 Like

This one’s Adorable Nik, Great Job!! That hair is Incredible!!

2 Likes