Rosalie Or Azalea?

Thank you!!! It was so fun to do!!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Hahaha, Shes so cute! You did a very good job on her.:blush::orange_heart:

1 Like

Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

Sorry about the late response, I’m new to the forum and I used up all of my replies :joy:

3 Likes

@RoyalAnchor Haha! Dont worry!!! That won’t last long and you will be FREE to talk all you want!!! :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Weeeee! Haha.

3 Likes

LOVE HER! That hair is AMAZING! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

OMG @Nikkiroc I love Billy!!!

I have ordered Rosalie and another baby from @MacPhersonCrafts but have not recieved them yet. I think they are on order. I can’t wait to paint mine after seeing yours. Awesome!!

3 Likes

Annette
Can you PM me to tell me what name it is under?
I looked under Annette and atticflowers and do not see an order.
Perhpas I am not searching the correct terms
Rosalie is back in stock again. :slight_smile:
hUgs Brenda

5 Likes

Thank you Brenda! I need to order another! @AnnieSokay I can’t wIt to see yours!!!

3 Likes

Yay, thanks @MacPhersonCrafts Brenda. I will send you a PM and also send a message via the help desk. Thank you!

4 Likes

Got it!!! I checked in with the girls in the warehouse so far (not the help desk person yet) and they had sent an e-mail to you back in August with a question that needed to be answered…they never did hear back so I will find it and copy and paste it to you on a PM
Apparently we only had a few Lanny left that were not in top notch condition and they wanted to know if you wanted us to go ahead or wait for our next shipment.
The new kits have since arrived again minus the certs…
In the meantime we can tell you that the missing Lanny certificates we have been waiting for (seems like forever) should arrive this Friday and all is well to send out then :wink:
hUgs B XOXOXO

4 Likes

Than you so much for checking for me. @MacPhersonCrafts Brenda! Hope the certificates come in Friday.

3 Likes

I got my Rosalie and Lanny today! They are so cute. Thank you very much Brenda! @MacPhersonCrafts You and your staff are awesome as usual!

5 Likes

What type of little creatures will they be??? :heart:

5 Likes

LOL, I don’t know but they are so adorable!

5 Likes

@MacPhersonCrafts Brenda, I got my envelope, thanks. As always nice doing business with you all! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes