REMINDER for record breaking log on!

— Begin quote from “DebiC”

ok sugar break how bout some mike and ikes that will keep us awake

— End quote

I LOVE mike n ikes!!!

I am finally showing up! Had to go to the user control panel and reset it. It was still on the settings I used to use a long time ago. But then I had to log off and back on before it would work…

anybody have any sno-caps??

well this has been fun…since we did not succeed tonight maybe we could try again…

Did someone say Chocolate?

<----- ew hates fruit!!
chocolate covered fruit is still fruit, but thank you anyway LOL

Nite DebiC see ya soon, thanks for joining us

as for the lingering few… I have whoppers in the fridge!!

I have rolo ice cream to add to those whoopers…

6 pages of replies!! This has been fun !! I love you gals so much!

Goodnight, Debi!

Marcy, I am guessing that there is no way that there has been this many replies in just over an hour in any reborn forum. I declare a WIN!!!

— Begin quote from “kimomax”

Marcy, I am guessing that there is no way that there has been this many replies in just over an hour in any reborn forum. I declare a WIN!!!

— End quote

I feel like we were all WINNERS tonight !! Good match!!
Thanks again for the fun!

— Begin quote from “prettydollysbabies”

UK - yes im the same Bev … i couldn’t stay up any later, my family had all gone to sleep so i went to join them LOL

— End quote

I dont blame you one bit!! At least you get to read all about it. But you have to read really fast, because all of these replies were flying in so fast we were tripping over each other. It really was exciting!!

I wish I could have taken part in this… it sounds like so much fun! Unfortunately, we were out of town for our daughter’s graduation (Master’s degree) at Lamar University and did not get home until really late. Maybe next time.

These are called house burgers!!!