REMINDER for record breaking log on!

Remember to log on and visit this evening at 8 PM eastern time (4 PM Pacific time) and send out an invite with a link for as many guests as you can think of (they count too) they can’t post but being here reading counts!!
Lets make it happen girls!!

Here is the link to the main page of the forum if you want to copy and paste it to facebook or other…

http://forum.bountifulbaby.com/

I am on -anyone else ?

I am here!

I’m here.

Judy

Me, too.

— Begin quote from “ashtreemeadowbabies”

i am on !! gonna go fix hambugers for me and mom

— End quote

Your making me hungry! LOL

Im here and so far were up to 24

now 30

down to 28 but its only 5 after

please pass the chips

thanks for joining us bb support!!

36!!

copy and paste this to your facebook page quick right now…

Tonight at 8 pm est please go to this website and hang out for awhile. Read some of the posts check out some pics. We are trying to set a new record number of people on the forum at once and GUESTS COUNT!! Please join us, http://forum.bountifulbaby.com​/

did anyone copy n paste the link on facebook besides me?

I’m here!

We make what we call Eddie Murphy burgers. lol
They are hamburgers with onion and green peppers cooked in them. We call them that because on a long ago stand up routine Eddie Murphy did, he did a skit about the kind of burgers his mom made. Ever since then, that’s what we call them. lol

lol cyber abductions!! oh no!!

jen if you and someone else submit at the same time you may have to hit the submit again

— Begin quote from “DianaMo”

I’m here!

We make what we call Eddie Murphy burgers. lol
They are hamburgers with onion and green peppers cooked in them. We call them that because on a long ago stand up routine Eddie Murphy did, he did a skit about the kind of burgers his mom made. Ever since then, that’s what we call them. lol

— End quote

do you eat them on bread too?

— Begin quote from “CrafterJen”

Oliviasmom, I was wondering if you needed some dip to go with your chips and then was apologizing that I can’t put a post on facebook because I’m one of the 31 people in the USA that don’t have an account on there.

— End quote

before 1 month ago there were 32 ppl without facebook, i just joined!

Yep! You should try them, they’re pretty good. Of course you’d have to like onions and green peppers.