REMINDER for record breaking log on!

I can feel a trip to the fridge coming on!!! Just ate a fresh peach picked from my peach tree. They are sooo good! But I want a hamburger now! LOL

I posted on my FB and I posted in REAL forum. Light those lights, light those lights. (does anyone remember that? Jerry Lewis telethon)

LOL the hub and kid went to get milkshakes and ice cream, im havin mine delivered!

— Begin quote from “OliviasMom”

LOL the hub and kid went to get milkshakes and ice cream, im havin mine delivered!

— End quote

You guys are killing me! LOL

How about Lipton onion burgers on the grill. I have a craving for something grilled and the real thing—charcoal

— Begin quote from “DebiC”

Just bought several lbs of hamburger quess whats on the menu tomorrow night Eddie burgers yay Chips and dip. Think I could go out in the rain and grill some up for myself tonight. I am all ramped up on caffine and my husband has gone to bed already.

— End quote

debi get back here, why are you offline
(i know how is she gonna read that if shes offline lol)
just excited i guess

— Begin quote from __"LyndiesLovies"__*

I’m a real oldie on BB - they only had the forum for about 3 months before I joined.
I heard about this ‘Event’ on the REALreborn.com Forum. I met Lara who leads our REAL forum on - this Bountiful Baby Forum and made my first reborn with her first class. So this is a coming home event for me. And see my 3rd baby is a BB sculpt and it was very hard to give her away, but she went to another BB member ‘Joy’.

Furthermore, Lara, just gave a real live class at my house last weekend - in Paris Tennessee. And I ordered many things from BB for the class. Plus a new Cuddles kit.

— End quote

you heard about THIS on another forum? Our attempt to break the record? cool!

we’re up to 35

Yes, Marcy. I posted up there somewhere that I posted on FB and REAL. And, Lyndie had my name in a Round Robin exchange and she sent me the most beautiful outfit. Glad you decided to stop over for a visit.

I am glad too. But I dont think we’re going to make it. Quick someone sing a song…

…sing out loud. sing of good things not bad…wait, I’m showing my age now!!

what did we get up to? I was here!

LOL Kim wasnt that a coke commercial?

Katie the most was 36

LOL Barney IS torture !!!

You got it Jen!! Wasn’t that sung my Karen Carpenter?

second wind come on!!!

I think we may be making a record of number of posts with an hour!!
I dont know if bb keeps track of that tho

Marcy, you are really itching for a record breaker of some sort, aren’t ya?

click on board index then go to the bottom of the page, that tells you how many are on total

— Begin quote from “kimomax”

Marcy, you are really itching for a record breaker of some sort, aren’t ya?

— End quote

LOL yes!! I have SO LITTLE of a life that this is exciting to me!!