Reborn Photography Tutorial is ready!

Finally! If you have more in depth questions feel free to pm me :slight_smile:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz5WS9xVTSZIM1dpQzRfbDJjcEE/view?usp=sharing

33 Likes

Wow! You did such a great job putting this together. It has so much good info and tips. Thank You so much! You are amazing :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

WOW! Is right, thank you it is detailed and very helpful. You are a amazing lady!

1 Like

Wonderful. Thank you for doing this! ; )

1 Like

Amazing tutorial! Thank you for doing this! Now I will have to snap some babies

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile: Photography is a passion of mine, so I’m glad I can share what I know :blush: Hope it helps you to take better pictures of your sweet creations!

6 Likes

Thank you , I am sure so many can use this tutorial

That is a very nice tutorial. Thank you

1 Like

Thank you so much for this!

1 Like

Thank-you, that was so helpful. :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you so much for making this for us! :heart_eyes: It is totally awesome .
I have a hard time getting good pictures.

1 Like

Wow!! This is AWESOME!! thank you SO MUCH for your generosity in sharing this with us and you did an AMAZING job on the tutorial. Thank you!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

2 Likes

That was so sweet of you to do so!

3 Likes

Great and very understandable tips for manual use of camera settings. Thank you for sharing!

3 Likes

No problem :slight_smile: I’m taking donations of kits as thanks :laughing: Lol but all jokes aside I’m glad I could help :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you!! Love it!!!

2 Likes

Thank you your so kind :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: Although I think it’s safe to say that my beaten up childhood bunny is the real star here hahaha

4 Likes

Thank you so so much!!! AWESOME tutorial and so easy to understand!!! I’m very grateful to have this reference :grinning::heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this information! It will really help my photo shoots! :grin:

1 Like