Reborn Photography Tutorial is ready!

@MilosMeadows Great tutorial! Is it real expensive to send things to you? I have been waiting to win and do a PIF! Congratulations you are my winner. This tutorial was a great PIF for us all. I will take it upon myself to send one to you from all of us! Please PM me your address! Not joking!

5 Likes

Iā€™d also like to mention that if anyone lives nearby (unlikely lol) or is visiting in my area that theyā€™re welcome to stop by for a dolly day & some in person photo tips that would be much more in depth :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks so much for doing this. It is very, very helpful.

Holy smoke! That was fast. Thanks so much. I expected to have to pay for it- you are very generous.

Where are you located? The fabric in metres allows for Canada and Europeā€¦ . Thinking not US given those measurements- interested as I love to connect with other reborn artists (wherever!)

I am terribly impressed with all youā€™ve covered. Will take some time to see all the links- but I will!

Char

1 Like

What is a PIF please? Iā€™m not great with acronyms!

1 Like

@cainchar at the bottom of the page you can bookmark any topic.
PIF is Pay It Forward. I havenā€™t seen any done in quite a while.

http://discourse.bountifulbaby.com/t/pif-pif/37068

1 Like

Thanks Anne- how silly- I should have seen the bookmark! PIF- I love that! Am doing my reborns so far, for seniors with dementia. At some point I will have to sell some just to keep buying kits and supplies- but not yet. I participated a few years ago in a RAK (Randon Act of Kindness) challenge. It was for a daily RAK. Bets month Iā€™ve ever had (and it was Jan!) Have always believed in paying it forward- kharma baby! Many times in my life Iā€™ve been lucky/blessed to have what I needed, given when I needed it most. Now I take joy in doing to others! All I ask is that they pass it on.

Lovely of you to reward the generosity of the photo tutorial! Good on you!

2 Likes

Wow! What an informative and helpful tutorial! Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Omg! I LOVE it!! Just in time too!!! Thank you thank you!! Okay now you should take a copy of it and sell it. :wink:

2 Likes

This is incredible. Thank you so much for putting this together! :slight_smile:

This is amazing! Thank you so much! This amount of dedication is why your photography business will be a huge success :blush:

1 Like

Oh, btwā€¦Iā€™m the face behind ā€œGolden Fleece Mohair.ā€ I donā€™t remember if I told you that in our other conversations? :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Great tutorial!!! Thanks :grin:

1 Like

@cainchar @MilosMeadows I am trying to be generous and reward someone special but they are fighting me, lol!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the trouble with generous people. They never think they deserve a reward. Bet you`d be the same :wink:

Be persistent, wear her down, make her accept your thanks on our behalf. :blush:

3 Likes

Finally, everything is a go, lol! @cainchar You are right I would do the same thing.

1 Like

Bumping so anyone who missed it can see :slight_smile:

1 Like

so kind of youā€¦thank you! Wowā€¦it is so in depth. So much useful information.

1 Like

Bumping again for anyone else :slight_smile:

Is there anything I didnā€™t cover that youā€™d like to see a tutorial on? Let me know and Iā€™ll make it up if itā€™s something I know well enough to do so :relaxed:

2 Likes