Please double check these Portrait Baby entries

I should have done this yesterday before starting the poll, but I had double checked all entries and thought we were good to go. I should have triple checked, I’m very sorry for my mistakes and the confusion!

Here are all of the entries for the Portrait Baby Contest. Please double check that your entry is here, and if you see an entry that was already shared please let me know as this goes against the contest rules and will disqualify that entry. I did have one entry that the person told me they had shared, but I misunderstood and thought she said she hadn’t shared it, as well as an entry that I forgot to add! I will post the new poll later after these entries have been checked over by all of you lovely ladies. (I will be out for a few hours but will be back tonight.)

Thanks so much, and again, so sorry I messed things up!!

HAIFCD

10 Likes

Hope all is ok now!

1 Like

I haven’t seen anything out of place none of these look like anything I have seen before what about you ?

Hope @Babies is ok she was pretty upset earlier problems do arise that is just the way of life , guess I’m getting off find something else to do before bed.

1 Like

@LillyBellesBabies I’ve been gone all day! @Babies sometimes things get messed up, all we can do is fix it and move on! You have done a wonderful job on this Challenge! Don’t get discouraged I need you. :wink::slightly_smiling_face::sweat:

1 Like

I’m okay ladies, I just felt bad I messed things up! I had a very crazy day and am just now getting to the computer. The poll will be up shortly! :smile:

3 Likes