Paint One Of Your Favorite Kits CHALLENGE:)

You’re welcome, and thank you and everyone for participating! It was just the push I needed to paint a dream kit! I’m excited to see all of the babies!

1 Like

Picture submissions tomorrow! :grin::two_hearts:

1 Like

Yay

1 Like

Can you repost original info? Too difficult to scroll all the way up to see

2 Likes

Can we enter more than one baby? I went on a newborn spree!

1 Like

amarantinebabies@gmail.com 1 closeup and 1 full body between April 15-18.

3 Likes

When is 2nd round starts? Will you be hosting it?

2 Likes

FYI there is a blue line on the right side of the page. Just click on the top of it and it will take you to the top of the page.

1 Like

Thanks for posting the info again @jeanhai! I’ll repost it again tomorrow.

As for how many you can enter, I didn’t think to put a cap on how many you can enter, so you can enter a few, as long as they are dream babies;) Don’t enter tons of them, but I’m fine if you want to enter a handful of babies:)

I will be hosting round 2, it will start right after I post the parade of babies from round 1. After round 2 I will be done hosting dream babies, but anyone is welcome to start another round of they want to keep it going:)

5 Likes

Can we already start painting for round 2? You did required a picture of the kit before the start, correct? Or I just dreamed that rule?

2 Likes

You can start whenever you want! I do not want a picture of the kit before you start:)

2 Likes

My Edwin won’t be done in time for this round, but hopefully he’ll be finished on time for round 2!

1 Like

WE are not voting on anything, correct? More of a baby parade?

1 Like

Yes, that is correct:)

1 Like

Okay everyone, time to submit your photos! Final pictures (1 close-up and 1 full body) can be submitted NOW thru April 18th to amarantinebabies@gmail.com please:) If you have already submitted your photos please reply to the email you sent me so it can be bumped to the top of my email. And if you don’t get a confirmation email please double check I got it. I don’t want to leave anyone out! Thanks ladies!!

3 Likes

I’ve received 6 entries so far, 7 if you count my entry:) I know there are more dream babies not yet submitted, please don’t forget to email them to me! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

My pics aren’t great but I was pleased with the results!!!

12 Likes

She’s gorgeous!

Thank you.

I wasn’t able to finish my baby :confused: in time. I can’t wait to see everyone’s baby. This has been very exciting to watch :heartpulse:

1 Like