Paint One Of Your Favorite Kits CHALLENGE:)

Amazing ! Her eyebrows are everything!

That portrait baby is spot on! I’m waiting on a custom
Kimberly. Yours makes me excited to “meet” mine!

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing. He is my second fav. Saskia being the first.

Thank you!!

Has anybody sent their pictures in for the challenge? 1 close-up and 1 full body to amarantinebabies@gmail.com between April 15-18. I’m excited to see them all.

1 Like

Please no one send your pictures yet. All pictures should be sent between April 15th-18th so I can keep track of them all:) Thanks!

2 Likes

Okey doke.

1 Like

I am going to start Trouble soon, but then I have to decide between Shaya and Madison Arcello :grimacing:

1 Like

How is everyone doing with their babies?! I can’t wait to see them all! My Lil Monkey will not be ready in time, so I will bring him into round 2:) I do have my Harriet finished and consider her another of my dream babies, so I will be using her. She’s a bald cuddle baby, everything done now except eyelashes! I’ll attach my WIP of Monkey, and one of Harriet:)

One more week until submission time! Please send in pictures (from April 15th-18th, not quite yet) even if you didn’t post WIP pictures, I want to see all of the dream babies! One close-up and one full body please! Thank you everyone who is participating!!!

18 Likes

Where was in the photos again? Also, because of the quarantine and schools being closed I went balls out and did like… 5 of my favorite kits

4 Likes

Haha, that’s great! You submit the photos to my email amarantinebabies@gmail.com :relaxed:

Thanks for the reminder. Andi is all done, I just have to assemble her. I posted a lot of WIP so I’ll save the assembled pictures for your reveal photos.

1 Like

Great job, everyone! I am looking forward to see the Parade!

1 Like

Just sent in my two pictures. Can’t wait to see everyone’s.

Oops sorry I just read back and realized I wasn’t supposed to send the pictures yet. :flushed:

2 Likes

No worries! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Sneak peek at Liam!

12 Likes

I adore that picture, he looks so real! Great reborning and photography!

1 Like

I was just looking at the pictures I took of Andi and realized she reminds me of a Precious Moments figurine. You all will have to let me know when all the pictures are posted.

Great job everyone!! We just got settled and I’ve begun two littles. I hope I haven’t lost any skill in the 3 months of not painting.

Thank you! @Babies and thanks for hosting this Challenge it was a lot of fun. Looking forward to Round 2!

1 Like