Omg.. some artist.. I’ve seen it now

If the back of the neck is the same as @hellbunny33s no worries. It’s a legitimate kit.

1 Like

This is what I would do too.

I do NOT support any part of illegal copies.

1 Like

Omg!!! SQUEEEEEE!!! Thank you! If I’d known you were on here we could have skipped the whole eBay thing. I am so glad you love him. I loved that baby and I also loved the first one I did.

It’s always so good to know they are loved.

2 Likes

I agree!

That’s ok,that smiling reborn Jaylen/April makes my day.Your reborning is of a high standard. That why your reborns sells so fast on Reborn.com or etsy.:hugs:

1 Like

He always made me smile too! The baby Irecwived Saturday is so adorable. He makes me smile every time I walk in the doll room. I have to Pick him up. I’m not normally like that.

Thank you for saying my dolls are high standard. That truly makes my day. Now if I could become a decent rooter… I just don’t practice enough lol.

1 Like

Jayen combi hair was done perfectly. I see no faults in his painted hair and rooted mohair.Personally I like little hair on my reborns.Baid or painted is also my preference.Your craftmanship and quality speaks for itself.Only exception is my toddler Tibby who has a curly afro.I now have 7 reborns(including a 10 inch )all boys.I have a fondness of boys because I have two adult sons.As I mentioned before .on these forums I have regular dolls 2 Annette Himshedt Toddler boys dolls and I Himshdet 24 inch model girl doll and a Lee Midlenton Breathe of life preemie.They are over 25 years old.Jaylen is my favorite,that smile and those dimples :heart_eyes: :two_hearts:
Glad your new reborn boy brings you so much joy,pick him up and cuddle.The reason I put my boys in bouncers cause I love looking at their faces. Jaylen especially and 2 reborns newborns and my tibby toddler are in my room. My bedroom is large. I bought my house when they made rooms large,today houses have rooms the size of closets.

1 Like

Your posts have brought tears to my eyes and truly made my day! Thank you so much!

Do you make dolls too?

No,reborning takes a lot patience and Talent :grin:. But l have a talent for decorating ,and l love fine art. Also a collector of Jim Shore Snoopy 's.I admire your tatent.

1 Like

Thank you!!